Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 pm

*Printing job completed*
TA-DA! How's my printing?!?! *bleh at trinix. Who gonna use your picture Razz Me use Thriller pics!* hehehe

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 MichaelJacksonThrillerBillTJ6
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:21 pm

affraid cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Admin wrote:
*Printing job completed*
TA-DA! How's my printing?!?! *bleh at trinix. Who gonna use your picture Razz Me use Thriller pics!* hehehe

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 MichaelJacksonThrillerBillTJ6

ur real work or someone else's property Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Err... Someone's else property! *eyes opened wide, gasped and slapped my mouth shut*
Shocked

Oh no, why am I so honest?!?!! clown
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

HAHAHA omg, you make me wanna do up one just for fun Razz I'd use smooth criminal pics! Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 pm

good one CAT! though its not yours, its nice that you share it with us!! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Err... Someone's else property! *eyes opened wide, gasped and slapped my mouth shut*
Shocked

Heh heh... I knew it... if not where would be so fast when there's so much details... LOLX... but still gd job for ur researching efforts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Muwahaha.. Aww, you guys are too kind! Razz
Ok, but its a nice getaway "cheat"! Hahaha. I will post more if I see any more of that.
@ Nat: Ya, I waiting for your smooth criminal version! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok, but its a nice getaway "cheat"! Hahaha. I will post more if I see any more of that.

lol okay I'll do it soon XD got the image of how it'll look in my brain alrdy Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol okay I'll do it soon XD got the image of how it'll look in my brain alrdy Razz

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know how I thought the TII pass I got was a lil wonky at the bottom (meaning the plastic pass bit)? It's actually how it is, for real... I just saw a pic of some tt were given out at Regal Theatres in the US... so mine's not a wonky deal after all. Wow!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know how I thought the TII pass I got was a lil wonky at the bottom (meaning the plastic pass bit)? It's actually how it is, for real... I just saw a pic of some tt were given out at Regal Theatres in the US... so mine's not a wonky deal after all. Wow!

woah! So you know yours is legit!! SO COOL!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

woah! So you know yours is legit!! SO COOL!! Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 am

Admin wrote:
Shocked

Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Huh? Got pirated pass also ah? Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

I think so... these days u can come up with anything... 'cos the pass is just like printed paper back & front & it's laminated... just thelanyard strap has the Michael Jackson This Is It printed on... so the lanyard strap can know if it's real or not but I wasn't too sure abt the pass bit until I saw it's exactly the same as those other fans got.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

it's possible, cause it's just a landyard with a laminated slip
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am

Oh ya.. anyone can print and have it laminated I guess.. But I don't think they will go through the expense unless they are sure that it can fetch an expected good price.
I like the Singapore Cathay's pass better, because it is more like a hard card version... but again, having the passes from other countries is a good add-on to the collection too. Smile

You know I almost wanted to bang my head against the wall when I knew about the "THIS IS IT" promotion by Singtel before the premiere of it.
They gave away freebies such as the passes in a professional box, poster, handphone wallpaper and a screen wiper which is in the shape of his glittery billie jean glove. But must purchase one of their promoted Sony Ericsson phones.
I was just in the midst of deciding which phone to purchase as my 2-yr plan's up, but I din know about the promotion! (what a mountain tortoise)
If not, I would have gotten them!!! #$*#)$#$*#*)$#$
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 am

OMG! I didn't even hear about the promo! So that's where it's from!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 am

Admin wrote:
Oh ya.. anyone can print and have it laminated I guess.. But I don't think they will go through the expense unless they are sure that it can fetch an expected good price.
I like the Singapore Cathay's pass better, because it is more like a hard card version... but again, having the passes from other countries is a good add-on to the collection too. Smile

You know I almost wanted to bang my head against the wall when I knew about the "THIS IS IT" promotion by Singtel before the premiere of it.
They gave away freebies such as the passes in a professional box, poster, handphone wallpaper and a screen wiper which is in the shape of his glittery billie jean glove. But must purchase one of their promoted Sony Ericsson phones.
I was just in the midst of deciding which phone to purchase as my 2-yr plan's up, but I din know about the promotion! (what a mountain tortoise)
If not, I would have gotten them!!! #$*#)$#$*#*)$#$

I think the plan also had exclusive TII tracks u can download Sad Haiz...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am

i never all these promo too.. why din they advertise or something...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Star wrote:

There wasn't a promo ad or anything... I only happened to be in a Singtel shop with my dad then I saw the promo & I was like "WTF??? I WANT!!!" but I can't Sad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

There wasn't a promo ad or anything... I only happened to be in a Singtel shop with my dad then I saw the promo & I was like "WTF??? I WANT!!!" but I can't Sad
omg, I don't even remb hearing about the promo. oh wells, it's over alrdy though
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Ya! Sad They should promote it man, especially during that period when TII was not on screens yet. I also wondered where all those gala passes came from... So now we know majority of the people who got there are all buyers of Sony Ericsson handphones. Very Happy Haha, they gave away 600 passes for it, and another 1000 for standard tickets.
You know I was wondering if those buyers of the phones aren't fans of MJ, and they have no use for the freebies what... WHY DON'T THEY SELL IT ONLINE?!?! I will bid for sure!

Ya @ trinix: I also heard can download exclusive tracks. OH MY. *pulls hair* looks like we missed a GOOD deal!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Ya! Sad They should promote it man, especially during that period when TII was not on screens yet. I also wondered where all those gala passes came from... So now we know majority of the people who got there are all buyers of Sony Ericsson handphones. Very Happy Haha, they gave away 600 passes for it, and another 1000 for standard tickets.
You know I was wondering if those buyers of the phones aren't fans of MJ, and they have no use for the freebies what... WHY DON'T THEY SELL IT ONLINE?!?! I will bid for sure!

Ya @ trinix: I also heard can download exclusive tracks. OH MY. *pulls hair* looks like we missed a GOOD deal!

Yeah... we sure missed a gd deal... haiz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next