Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
lol... did u have to run when in the house? Razz haha

Hee.. nah, I managed to walk in quickly w/o getting any attn to myself.. Hee

hahaha, well, good thing you didn't run with the big box then Razz lol.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
lol... did u have to run when in the house? Razz haha

Hee.. nah, I managed to walk in quickly w/o getting any attn to myself.. Hee

hahaha, well, good thing you didn't run with the big box then Razz lol.

HEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Wow.... Trinix! good stuff u've got! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Wow.... Trinix! good stuff u've got! cheers

Thnx, Cindy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Went Michael-ing with Nat in Chinatown & instead of keeping focused on searching for the shop tt Star shared with us, I got distracted by this shop selling Michael tees Embarassed I bought my fave of the lot 'cos the Michael on it looks more real & correct (the rest, his face, etc just looked really weird. Even tho' it's a huge sized L, I didn't care Razz Oh yeah, & the gold in Michael's outfit is glittery.. Hee.. the back of the shirt is just as cool, has the same image just in monochrome.

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Tee_tr10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

My sole Michael purchase for tt shop tt sells records in Chinatown... Nat & I dug thru a lot for abt 2 hrs but sadly, nothing much of Michael's.. oh well... still, I came away with the Dangerous Short Films LP & also some other non-Michael-related stuff... & YES, tt is Mickey Mouse tt u see near the bottom of the pic, dun have to laugh Razz

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Danger10
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

o dear.. there wasn't much of MJ stuff...? Sorry for that.. i was too excited when i saw J5 album and this dangerous one so i assumed there is quite a number.. hee.. i have the urge to search through but with the presence of my bf... hmmm.. i din.. he might just pull me away.. lol..

i thought there were some posters, did you get to see how they were like?

Anyway, i wanted to say that the mickey was cute.. i love mickey so much!!! EEEEEE... Cuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 am

Star wrote:
o dear.. there wasn't much of MJ stuff...? Sorry for that.. i was too excited when i saw J5 album and this dangerous one so i assumed there is quite a number.. hee.. i have the urge to search through but with the presence of my bf... hmmm.. i din.. he might just pull me away.. lol..

i thought there were some posters, did you get to see how they were like?

Anyway, i wanted to say that the mickey was cute.. i love mickey so much!!! EEEEEE... Cuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Aww... don't worry... we were just glad u even shared the shop with us. The whole place was rather dusty & Nat & I came away with brown coated hands... LOLX... It was amazing I didn't end up with s sneezing fit since I've got a major sensitive nose. There were more Mandarin, dialect stuff & other English artistes. Sadly, a lot of their stuff were not in great condition.

Saw the posters but didn't get 'em... they were definitely o' stuff, seeing the yr on the poster, marked 1985. Maybe will go back to get 'em... LOLx

Thnx for the comment on my bedsheet... yeah, very elementary Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 am

i must share la, in case there are great stuff.. since i'm fated to come across it.. hee..
i can tell it was dusty.. and yellow too..lol. the stuff look real old to me including the posters. i tot it was really hard to find such posters now.. lucky you.. if not you will start sneezing like the other time.. haha..

by the way, my sneezing fits is still on since the other time we talked abt it!! i cant believe it.. the soft bone in my nose hurts with just a touch now!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 am

Wow.. Got Deng Li Jun album or not? Or Lydia Sum? O__o fascinating!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 am

Admin wrote:

haha.. you can check it out!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 am

Star wrote:
i must share la, in case there are great stuff.. since i'm fated to come across it.. hee..
i can tell it was dusty.. and yellow too..lol. the stuff look real old to me including the posters. i tot it was really hard to find such posters now.. lucky you.. if not you will start sneezing like the other time.. haha..

by the way, my sneezing fits is still on since the other time we talked abt it!! i cant believe it.. the soft bone in my nose hurts with just a touch now!!

Very Happy Maybe Michael blocked the dust for me... Hee.. but it was so funny when Nat & I went round & round & round Chinatown until I was like "Michael, pls, I beg u... help us look for tt shop or we'll be here forever!" Then "Aye!" we stumbled upon it... LOLX
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am

Admin wrote:

Meow Meow, Theresa Teng is definitely there... I saw a few copies.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:44 pm

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00910
The cover says it all...

My MJ-inspired tee
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00911
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:49 pm

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00912

Fedoras update.. Hee
My 5 fedoras... the black & cream ones on the left are my fave feds by far (tt's why I had to get another cream one as a backup.. hee) All 3 are felt feds frm the UK... the all black sequinned number was bought when I was in the UK as well & the plain black one was bought here in Singapore for my company's Dinner & Dance event last year.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00913

2 versions of the HISTORY Past, Present & Future album

The album on the left is a gold cd version, while the other album is a silver cd one. In addition, the gold album version is the one that contains the original banned lyrics of 'They Don't Care About Us'. It was originally released in 1995 but due to the controversy of some of the lyrics in 'They Don't Care About Us', copies were removed & the silver albums were released.

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00914
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00915
HISTORY/GHOSTS limited edition picture CD single from 1997.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Michael Jackson 'Invincible' 2-sided U.S promo poster

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00916

The other side

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00917
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:49 pm

The official Michael Jackson 'This Is It' teddy bear Very Happy

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Dsc00918
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14