Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
so you got the varsity fleece! i was very tempted by it when i was first introduced to that webpage by Nat.. haha.. the red does not look as bright here.. is it the lighting?

It's definitely a bright Michael-kinda red... not very bright here 'cos I didn't use the flash... couldn't use the lfash with the mag & bk so I forgot to turn it back on for the fleece... Hee
fleeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
so you got the varsity fleece! i was very tempted by it when i was first introduced to that webpage by Nat.. haha.. the red does not look as bright here.. is it the lighting?

It's definitely a bright Michael-kinda red... not very bright here 'cos I didn't use the flash... couldn't use the lfash with the mag & bk so I forgot to turn it back on for the fleece... Hee

nat seemed very excited!! lol.. if its not the bright red, it will be disappointing.. congrats to the expansion of your collection!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

nat seemed very excited!! lol.. if its not the bright red, it will be disappointing.. congrats to the expansion of your collection!!

Nat was the one who helped me with my order... thnx Nat, u've been a fabulous help Very Happy My hands were shaking so much while I was taking it out of the package.... I also wanted to cry... LOLx... I'm crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Nat was the one who helped me with my order... thnx Nat, u've been a fabulous help Very Happy My hands were shaking so much while I was taking it out of the package.... I also wanted to cry... LOLx... I'm crazy Razz

Haha.. if i were you, i think i would too.. haha..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy haha nah, I did get stuff also anyway Razz
hahaha I can still remb ur expression when you were opening it... LOL. and man, what a weird night it was.. lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha I can still remb ur expression when you were opening it... LOL. and man, what a weird night it was.. lol

Hee... yeah, I was like Michael opening his Christmas presents... & I even said "Santa frm Bel Air!!" LOLx... I kept sniffing it, hoping it might carry Michael's scent Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 am

lol! his nice nice smell..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Star wrote:

Unfortunately there wasn't... LOLx... but the fleece has this really warm embrace around u when u're wearing it, I just imagine it's like one of those hugs frm Michael... Hee Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:54 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Unfortunately there wasn't... LOLx... but the fleece has this really warm embrace around u when u're wearing it, I just imagine it's like one of those hugs frm Michael... Hee Embarassed

Aw.... so sweet.. hee.. you made me regretted a little bit.. LOL.. its ok.. i'll get something else to wrap around me, close my eyes and imagine... hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Aw.... so sweet.. hee.. you made me regretted a little bit.. LOL.. its ok.. i'll get something else to wrap around me, close my eyes and imagine... hee..

I was going back & forth between "Yes" to get & "No" not to get... then finally decided to ask Michael pick "Yes" or "No" for me... he picked "Yes"... Nat said it's 'cos Michael knew tt it'd make me happy... & tt's right... it made me very very VERY happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hee... yeah, I was like Michael opening his Christmas presents... & I even said "Santa frm Bel Air!!" LOLx... I kept sniffing it, hoping it might carry Michael's scent Embarassed

Yeah I do remember!! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I was going back & forth between "Yes" to get & "No" not to get... then finally decided to ask Michael pick "Yes" or "No" for me... he picked "Yes"... Nat said it's 'cos Michael knew tt it'd make me happy... & tt's right... it made me very very VERY happy Very Happy
That's good that you're happy with it (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah I do remember!! LOL Razz

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

That's good that you're happy with it (:

My happiness is undescribe-able Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Urs truly here has got to learn to keep silent her thoughts abt Michael & getting any signs frm him when she's outside.. I made 2 comments today while out - 1) Abt being disappointed that I wasn't able to get any Michael-related bks, in particular a bk for piano pcs of Michael's songs & 2) Abt not having seen any Michael-related stuff the whole itme I was out.

No sooner had I said the last comment, I was dropped with a huge sign, which was hazardous for me Razz

The Michael sign I got?? As the pic below shows...

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Mj_dol10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Inside the box
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Mj_dol11

MJ Doll
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Mj_dol12
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Close-up of the dolls
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Mj_dol13
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm

what!? where you got this?? i want!! the dolls!! ARGH!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Star wrote:

LOLX... as I told u... big, huge & hazardous sign frm Michael... I really need to learn...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLX... as I told u... big, huge & hazardous sign frm Michael... I really need to learn...

you are meant to have this precious thing.. congrats!! hee.. i'm so happy for you!!hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

lol... did u have to run when in the house? Razz haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 am

skyenat wrote:
lol... did u have to run when in the house? Razz haha

Hee.. nah, I managed to walk in quickly w/o getting any attn to myself.. Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

you are meant to have this precious thing.. congrats!! hee.. i'm so happy for you!!hee

LOLx... that's one way to look at it.. Hee.. thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 am

WOWw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*dumbfounded*
How much did it cost and where did you get that ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
WOWw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*dumbfounded*
How much did it cost and where did you get that ? Shocked

I got it frm Simply Toys at Vivocity... I had asked if they had more pieces in stock & the sales asst said "No, we only brought in one piece." I was so torn, going between to get or not to get... It's definitely cheaper than what u find online or eBay. It cost me $269.90 at member's price, non-member price is $299.90... no eating out or buying anything else for the nxt 2 mths. I don't know abt the other Simply Toys outlets but I've never saw this doll at any of their other outlets 'cept this one I was in yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next