Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm

anne are you okay, so anne are you okay
are you okay anne..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Star wrote:
anne are you okay, so anne are you okay
are you okay anne..
hahaha Annie! Lol! Anne is Marie's first name ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

o.. its spelled as annie? i always tot its anne.. same as trinix.. must be trinix la.. brainwashed me.. she must be sneezing now.. lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Star wrote:
o.. its spelled as annie? i always tot its anne.. same as trinix.. must be trinix la.. brainwashed me.. she must be sneezing now.. lol
hahaha yeah it is! lol! I think her name gets mixsd up quite abit also lol... though the pronounciation's different:
Anne is pronounces as Ann actually
Annie has the Ann-e

Razz hahaha yeah maybe.. lol! But it's cold there! So maybe no diffence!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 pm

gosh.. lol.. i tot he purposely pronounced as Ann-e or the lyrics were printed wrongly.. haha.. blur me..

maybe her ears are itching.. haha
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Star wrote:
gosh.. lol.. i tot he purposely pronounced as Ann-e or the lyrics were printed wrongly.. haha.. blur me..

maybe her ears are itching.. haha
Omg you just made me remember! When I was in kindergarden my first best friend 's name was Anne! woah! Okay, crazy world lol.

hahaha! so cute Smile

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

haha.. go ask her if her parents named her because michael was her their idol. lol.. maybe there were tons of anne or annie out there. i knew one annie.. lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. go ask her if her parents named her because michael was her their idol. lol.. maybe there were tons of anne or annie out there. i knew one annie.. lol..
Haha her parents arn't into MJ. Though it's cool, the name thing I mean...she has a really cool name (:
lol! That girl was the only other Anne I knew...I don't know any Annies... if I did I'm sure they'll whack me all the time from singing SC at them lol Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Haha her parents arn't into MJ. Though it's cool, the name thing I mean...she has a really cool name (:
lol! That girl was the only other Anne I knew...I don't know any Annies... if I did I'm sure they'll whack me all the time from singing SC at them lol Razz XD

lol! if they are into MJ, they will love it. otherwise, they will be irritated. haha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Hahahaha... Hey,at least being an ANNIE is good. Its like Michael is showing concern for them. HAHAHA. But I'll bet I will get slapped if its me singing ANNIE ARE YOU OK to those Annies. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 am

Admin wrote:
Hahahaha... Hey,at least being an ANNIE is good. Its like Michael is showing concern for them. HAHAHA. But I'll bet I will get slapped if its me singing ANNIE ARE YOU OK to those Annies. Razz

if i remember correctly, the mannequin which we practise our CPR on is called Annie. and every time before that, you have to ask if she's ok."are you okay?" so if you are dying to ask that question or sing that song repeatedly without being slap, get yourself the "Annie" Mannequin. you can do that everday!!

"Annie, are you okay, so annie are you okay, are you okay annie............................................................." lol!

and that reminds me of michael having mannequins. probably he practised his smooth criminal with ANNIE!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

if i remember correctly, the mannequin which we practise our CPR on is called Annie. and every time before that, you have to ask if she's ok."are you okay?" so if you are dying to ask that question or sing that song repeatedly without being slap, get yourself the "Annie" Mannequin. you can do that everday!!

"Annie, are you okay, so annie are you okay, are you okay annie............................................................." lol!

and that reminds me of michael having mannequins. probably he practised his smooth criminal with ANNIE!

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Wah... my collection thread now has a life of its own... LOLx... I will not hide away my MJ or Elvis collection when u guys come visit lah.. will let u all view 'em but will watch Cat's fingers for sure Razz Ermm... methinks tt my Elvis collection has now shrank in comparison to my MJ collection 'cos it's really hard to get Elvis' stuff... SORRY DADDY E Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Last but not the list... my tee collection... my red MJ shirt's still in the wash, so can't have it in the pic.. hee... a bit sad tt 'cos of the poor quality of the TII tee, my collar is now a lil stretched Sad

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Dscn3316

LOL , got the same black tee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Wah... my collection thread now has a life of its own... LOLx... I will not hide away my MJ or Elvis collection when u guys come visit lah.. will let u all view 'em but will watch Cat's fingers for sure Razz Ermm... methinks tt my Elvis collection has now shrank in comparison to my MJ collection 'cos it's really hard to get Elvis' stuff... SORRY DADDY E Embarassed

Eh what! Hahaha... *grumble* Dooon't wworrrry, I won't steal them.. But only throw them out of the window when you are not looking Very Happy Maybe someone who passes by happens to be a fan and I'll be doing a good deed! Very Happy Oh boy, I can't believe I'm such a kind soul! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Eh what! Hahaha... *grumble* Dooon't wworrrry, I won't steal them.. But only throw them out of the window when you are not looking Very Happy Maybe someone who passes by happens to be a fan and I'll be doing a good deed! Very Happy Oh boy, I can't believe I'm such a kind soul! Laughing

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dangerous!! Be aware lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Latest mag that I bought...
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Mag10

A page inside the mag
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Mag_in10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

My 2nd copy of Taraborrelli's 'Magic & Madness'... this is the 2009 edition... my previous copy was the 2001 edition.
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Book_m10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Front - Michael Jackson Thriller varsity fleece with embroidered This Is It logo and athletic "M" appliqué.. this was one of the merch that Michael himself helped design for his TII tour.
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Fleece10

Back

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Fleece11

Front close-up... u can see the lovely 'Michael Jackson' label. Very Happy
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Fleece12
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm

My workspace in the office... this computer is shared but as u can see, I've dominated it with my 'Invincible' wallpaper... Hee.. behind's my poem tribute to Michael.
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Work_p10

Look who's watching over me while I'm at work... Hee Razz
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Work_s10
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Wow Trinix, where did you get the Michael Jackson's Final Tribute. I didn't see it Kinokunya
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:08 pm

so you got the varsity fleece! i was very tempted by it when i was first introduced to that webpage by Nat.. haha.. the red does not look as bright here.. is it the lighting?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Wow Trinix, where did you get the Michael Jackson's Final Tribute. I didn't see it Kinokunya

It's frm Kino... where the rest of the music mags are at.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Star wrote:
so you got the varsity fleece! i was very tempted by it when i was first introduced to that webpage by Nat.. haha.. the red does not look as bright here.. is it the lighting?

It's definitely a bright Michael-kinda red... not very bright here 'cos I didn't use the flash... couldn't use the lfash with the mag & bk so I forgot to turn it back on for the fleece... Hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next