Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thnx Smile & I'm glad u got ur Treasures... what's inside is really worth more than what we are paying for it... it's simply stunning & no words can describe it really...

Yes, agree with that Smile lucky i got my copy.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thnx Smile & I'm glad u got ur Treasures... what's inside is really worth more than what we are paying for it... it's simply stunning & no words can describe it really...

that's why it's called Treasures Razz heeeee
can't wait for mine to get here! And my CD set! Ahhh!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 am

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

that's why it's called Treasures Razz heeeee
can't wait for mine to get here! And my CD set! Ahhh!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Wow, so you guys are the ones who are always snatching the MJ bids from me. HAHAHA Razz I am a regular at Ebay bidding for his items, but ended up always losing more than winning. #(*(#$$)(#$ I will be having my addition of collection tomorrow for his Moonwalker 1988 vintage postcards. Will put up pictures soon.

@ trinix: The autograph is replica or real one? Very hard to see. Haha. But its really a rare collectible. Congrats on winning it. Very Happy

And this arrived yesterday @ my house. A blazer that he wore! LOL. No la, just joking. Its nothing related to Michael, but just his "style" of blazer: Its a vintage item from the 80's.

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 !BfsOczwB2k~$(KGrHqEH-DEErcpcD!dBBLCWv4Kpug~~_12
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:29 pm

ok cat, you got me really jealous for a moment when i read " a blazer that he wore!" if he really did, there will be a michael smell.. i would really want to smell him for once. they said he smelled real good. lol.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Star wrote:
ok cat, you got me really jealous for a moment when i read " a blazer that he wore!" if he really did, there will be a michael smell.. i would really want to smell him for once. they said he smelled real good. lol.. Embarassed

HAHAHAHA. Twisted Evil That blazer only has bubble-wrap smell. YES YES, I heard that he loves to put cologne? Ahh, I saw this Michael Jackson perfume on Ebay. Does he smell like the perfume? Razz Ok now we are sounding like perverts here.. BUT.... uncontrollable. HAHA
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Ahhhh omg that blazer's damn nice! Very Happy How much did you pay for it! Razz heeeee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

HAHAHAHA. Twisted Evil That blazer only has bubble-wrap smell. YES YES, I heard that he loves to put cologne? Ahh, I saw this Michael Jackson perfume on Ebay. Does he smell like the perfume? Razz Ok now we are sounding like perverts here.. BUT.... uncontrollable. HAHA

i dunno.. maybe the exhibition has the sample of his smell.. lol.. ya.. uncontrollable.. i'm very curious.. hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 pm

skyenat wrote:
Ahhhh omg that blazer's damn nice! Very Happy How much did you pay for it! Razz heeeee

Haha, thanks! The total cost including shipping is around $38. Shocked Now bankrupt liao.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

i dunno.. maybe the exhibition has the sample of his smell.. lol.. ya.. uncontrollable.. i'm very curious.. hee

LOL! I chuckle at that word "sample of his smell" HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll bet trinix would be busily sniffing it away. =X
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

LOL! I chuckle at that word "sample of his smell" HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll bet trinix would be busily sniffing it away. =X

Haha Very Happy Trinix sure will have lots of share when she return
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hahaaha yeah.. looking forward Very Happy I wonder how many luggages did she bring along? Or probably she will buy another one. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaaha yeah.. looking forward Very Happy I wonder how many luggages did she bring along? Or probably she will buy another one. Hahaha

Haha Very Happy Ya, another luggage full of Michael collectible Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

haha.. some museums do have containers with different smells for people to sniff. lol.
maybe they have 'dry michael smell', 'drenched michael smell' ,'hot and sexy michael smell' , 'sweet and cute michael smell'. wahaha.. I'm so so lame.. lets ask trinix when she's back.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

i will be super super envious of her. next time must visit her at her house to see them with my own eyes!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

i will be super super envious of her. next time must visit her at her house to see them with my own eyes!!

Hahaha, You think she will let us visit ah? Cos her Michael items might end up missing! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok, here are the 1988 vintage postcards (Moonwalker) collectibles:

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Image810

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Image811
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

OMG! It's super nice! Okay maybe a lil biased cause I love Smooth Criminal.... but yeah omg super nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm

they are super duper nice! just reached today?

heehee.. it will be good if she allow..super shiok! this is just a wishful thinking on our part.. haha.. she will get a shock when we rush to her house.. she might stop posting her collectibles too.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm

i like smooth criminal too! hee hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Hahaha.... This was actually supposed to be sent out through the post. But I told the seller that I DON'T TRUST THE POSTMAN, and I WANT TO COLLECT IT PERSONALLY FROM HIM. (Cos its valuable Michael in there mah! How can risk having him sent through the post in Singapore!)

And so, I went all the way to collect it at his convenience. He even burned me a DVD of one of Michael's performances (2 hr 15 mins) and charged me $1.

@ Nat: I love Smooth Criminal too! That reminds me of the flashmob and "chicken legs" HAHAHA.

@ Star: LOL. Ya, I suppose trinix will make sure she lock away all the collectibles before we come. Razz But I'll bet her Elvis collection is even larger. Shocked
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hahaha, You think she will let us visit ah? Cos her Michael items might end up missing! Razz
speaking for urself is it? Wink heeeee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

speaking for urself is it? Wink heeeee

lol! i think she is.. i din want to hurt her so ya.. naughty sneaky cat.. nat can bicker with you! NAT VERSUS CAT!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.... This was actually supposed to be sent out through the post. But I told the seller that I DON'T TRUST THE POSTMAN, and I WANT TO COLLECT IT PERSONALLY FROM HIM. (Cos its valuable Michael in there mah! How can risk having him sent through the post in Singapore!)

And so, I went all the way to collect it at his convenience. He even burned me a DVD of one of Michael's performances (2 hr 15 mins) and charged me $1.

@ Nat: I love Smooth Criminal too! That reminds me of the flashmob and "chicken legs" HAHAHA.

@ Star: LOL. Ya, I suppose trinix will make sure she lock away all the collectibles before we come. Razz But I'll bet her Elvis collection is even larger. Shocked
LOL! Chicken legs! XD! I start to like blue & white more after Smooth Criminal addiction lol....that was sometimes before the flashmob meeting... I can listen to it on repeat for afew days continuous haha, but then makes me feel like dancing everywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next