Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 pm

My MJ stamps have arrived Very Happy

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3310

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3411

Close-up of one of the stamp sheets
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3410
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:50 am

WOW!! really great stuff you've got there!! just got them? cool.. your collection is really expanding.. haha.. hooray!!

he look real HOT i have to say.. lol. a thought just came to my mind.. i think if anyone were to use the stamps(i know you wont), someone at the post office or the post man will keep the letter to himself.. lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 am

Star wrote:
WOW!! really great stuff you've got there!! just got them? cool.. your collection is really expanding.. haha.. hooray!!

he look real HOT i have to say.. lol. a thought just came to my mind.. i think if anyone were to use the stamps(i know you wont), someone at the post office or the post man will keep the letter to himself.. lol..
lol yeah, so only ever do that if you wanna risk your letter of not getting delievered Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:08 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

lol yeah, so only ever do that if you wanna risk your letter of not getting delievered Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am

Star wrote:

Laughing I have been a stamp collector for yrs but have let my hobby slide over the yrs... but when I saw 'em I had to get 'em Very Happy Must go & search for proper covers to preserve 'em nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:21 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Laughing I have been a stamp collector for yrs but have let my hobby slide over the yrs... but when I saw 'em I had to get 'em Very Happy Must go & search for proper covers to preserve 'em nicely Smile
lol I used to when I was really little but I kept getting them torn somehow >.< so switched to postcards and concert/theatre flyers/promo stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:22 am

yup yup you should!! i was thinking if you are going to protect your standee too?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol I used to when I was really little but I kept getting them torn somehow >.< so switched to postcards and concert/theatre flyers/promo stuff Razz

i've never collected any stamps before.. i'm the childish kind.. stickers and soft toys.. lol.. some postcards too but thats only in the recent years.. not consistent either..

my mum collect coins so i thought that the michael coins were really great.. but ex and my mum would think i'm crazy if i get that for her..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i've never collected any stamps before.. i'm the childish kind.. stickers and soft toys.. lol.. some postcards too but thats only in the recent years.. not consistent either..

my mum collect coins so i thought that the michael coins were really great.. but ex and my mum would think i'm crazy if i get that for her..

Nat, didn't u get a stamp album?? Hee... I collected coins too... have quite a lot but dunno where they've gone... somewhere in my house, methinks.. Hee... I collected stamps, coins, postcards, matchboxes & candles... still do collect but not as avid as before.... now attention all switched to Elvis & Michael's collectibles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:49 am

Star wrote:
yup yup you should!! i was thinking if you are going to protect your standee too?

I'm not too sure of how to protect my standee too... sigh... now I just have it folded & standing against my shelf 'cos my room no space... wait til I have my house completed then I'll open him up & stand up against a wall in my chill den & maybe wrap it up in plastic wrap... Hee.. now I just dust it often.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Nat, didn't u get a stamp album?? Hee... I collected coins too... have quite a lot but dunno where they've gone... somewhere in my house, methinks.. Hee... I collected stamps, coins, postcards, matchboxes & candles... still do collect but not as avid as before.... now attention all switched to Elvis & Michael's collectibles Very Happy

Smile

go dig them out!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ahhh! I love soft toys! But don't have too many cause I used to get bronchitis all the time Sad I collect Lego though Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I'm not too sure of how to protect my standee too... sigh... now I just have it folded & standing against my shelf 'cos my room no space... wait til I have my house completed then I'll open him up & stand up against a wall in my chill den & maybe wrap it up in plastic wrap... Hee.. now I just dust it often.

haha.. too big but rare collection.. i dun think anyone ever tot of bringing that home!
Michael must have felt ticklish when you dust him.. wahaha.. lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol I did! But you know, stamps are so fraglie, and that time guess I was little also then aiya... haha! haha I have a tiny coin collection too! But it's just in boxes... should get those coin album for it lol.

haha yeah, now for me's music collectables & flyers...esp for the artists & musical theatre shows I like Wink
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

haha.. too big but rare collection.. i dun think anyone ever tot of bringing that home!
ohhh yeah man! HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ohhh yeah man! HAHAHAHAHA

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 pm

New stuff updated in my collection

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3412

My BJ-inspried socks for my BJ costume... tho' technically not counted as socks 'cos I'll still have to wear a normal pair 1st & then layer with these... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm

seems like you can wear them on your arms too! lol.. did you make them yourself again??
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:46 pm

My MJ picture cards tt came with the BJ-inspired "socks"

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3413
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Star wrote:
seems like you can wear them on your arms too! lol.. did you make them yourself again??

LOLx... nah, I didn't make these... still a lil scarred frm the glove experience.. Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Hokay, hokay... so I caved in & bought this... sigh... but really it's worth more than the amt of $$ I paid for it... no words can described this amazing Treasures bk... Nat tried to keep it frm me but somehow Michael still has a way of making himself known to me Razz

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3414
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Trinix, i can feel that you really put in lots of effort to make and source for MJ collectible. It seem like you are always coming up with new items to expand your collection. Cool Very Happy My Bf always complain that every week i will buy at least 1 MJ items but mine really can't compare to your collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 pm

My other latest bk... yes, so I bought 2 instead of just 1... but BUT can u blame me flower

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3415
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hokay, hokay... so I caved in & bought this... sigh... but really it's worth more than the amt of $$ I paid for it... no words can described this amazing Treasures bk... Nat tried to keep it frm me but somehow Michael still has a way of making himself known to me Razz

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Dscn3414

OMG!! So you bought it from Kino?? OMG! I want it too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Trinix, i can feel that you really put in lots of effort to make and source for MJ collectible. It seem like you are always coming up with new items to expand your collection. Cool Very Happy My Bf always complain that every week i will buy at least 1 MJ items but mine really can't compare to your collection Very Happy

Hee... thnx Cindy... lots of starving to save the $$, not like I make lotsa money but if I want sth I'll find a way to save for it, even if it means forgoing on other stuff & working a lil more to get more $$... I guess with Michael, I'm not having as much trouble as my Elvis collection 'cos Michael has more fans here & he's more current for ppl... It took me forever to build up my Elvis collection (abt 9 yrs now)... I kinda feel bad a lil like I'm neglecting my Elvis collection but I know my Daddy E understands.. Hee... Truth be told, my hubby hasn't seen all these yet... when our own house is finally completed, he will get a huge shock of his life.. Hee... he has no idea how big my Elvis collection is & now Michael's joining in too.. LOLX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next