Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:01 am

Haha ya..! Seems like both of us have the same hobby - logging on toe eBay and type "Michael Jackson" in the search bar. Laughing
You know what, the other one which you don't bare to use.. My dad took it and put his spectacles inside!! affraid
(I actually used it for some time but kept it afterwards because I knew I would somehow lose it as I'm a careless person. Never in the world will I expect my dad to use it secretly, especially when he's anti-MJ scratch .)

But that scene was hilarious when I SPOTTED him using it.. I couldn't stop teasing him.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 am

Admin wrote:
Haha ya..! Seems like both of us have the same hobby - logging on toe eBay and type "Michael Jackson" in the search bar. Laughing
You know what, the other one which you don't bare to use.. My dad took it and put his spectacles inside!! affraid
(I actually used it for some time but kept it afterwards because I knew I would somehow lose it as I'm a careless person. Never in the world will I expect my dad to use it secretly, especially when he's anti-MJ scratch .)

But that scene was hilarious when I SPOTTED him using it.. I couldn't stop teasing him.

lol! I do the same all the time too, but I don't have my own paypal yet, so very difficult to get anything, keep having to wait for my friend to help me Sad

omg so cute, spectacle case!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:01 am

Admin wrote:

ur dad's a Michael-closet fan, Cat... HEE
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

My TII Lanyard frm the USA Smile

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Dscn3323
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Admin wrote:

haha.. your dad is so cute.. he must have felt embarrassing..
its really hard to resist Micheal huh?! my mum is the opposite. She's hiding her love for MJ in her heart instead of expressing.. now she says i'm obsessed.
lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 pm

awesome! Is it like a lil glittery? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:32 pm

skyenat wrote:

Hahaha... now tt u mentioned it, I didn't realise the pic came off as tt but nope, it ain't glittery.. smeels brand new tho Razz ok ok, gross i know... Hee... wah, u're really fast on here.. I just uploaded & u replied the instant later... LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hahaha... now tt u mentioned it, I didn't realise the pic came off as tt but nope, it ain't glittery.. smeels brand new tho Razz ok ok, gross i know... Hee... wah, u're really fast on here.. I just uploaded & u replied the instant later... LOLx

haha! well, fast when I'm not asleep Razz (just fell asleep on the sofa just now lol, woke up to see posts & msgs waiting for me!)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hee. any photo taken related to Michael just either glow or glitter! (standee glows!) Very Happy

he's always that outstanding and shiny... sunny
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hee. any photo taken related to Michael just either glow or glitter! (standee glows!) Very Happy

hmmm....for some weird reason...quite true...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm

It's like there's either a glow or a flash or some backlighted thing...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

haha! well, fast when I'm not asleep Razz (just fell asleep on the sofa just now lol, woke up to see posts & msgs waiting for me!)

LOLx... listening to Michael til fell asleep ah... so sweet!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hmmm....for some weird reason...quite true...

I used no flash still the same... LOLX... & not forgetting our issue with "She's Out of My Life', Nat Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Razz lol, tired from all the stuff that happened today though! Oh yeah I just remb something else I forgot to tell you lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Razz lol, tired from all the stuff that happened today though! Oh yeah I just remb something else I forgot to tell you lol

What duh???
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

What duh???

lol, sent in fb alrdy! But anw, I managed to get a copy of Ben, the 1993 reissue one. after treasure hunting in cd shops lol.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

What duh???

lol, sent in fb alrdy! But anw, I managed to get a copy of Ben, the 1993 reissue one. after treasure hunting in cd shops lol.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am

@Stella: HAHAHA, your mum is so adorable too! Razz Hiding her love for MIchael inside her heart. Who knows, she is more obsessed, but just doesn't show it Razz hee hee.

@ trinix: Whoa!! You really went to get the lanyard ah.. Ya, the strap really look glittery in the pic. Haha. I was surfing the net for the lanyard too, and found many different versions of it. There's one I really liked! Its a VIP- Red carpet version. The card is holographic. But the price for bidding is insane. Still, that seller managed to sell it off. Grr.
I'm broke. Its all because of you, MICHAEL!! GRRR Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Admin wrote:
@Stella: HAHAHA, your mum is so adorable too! Razz Hiding her love for MIchael inside her heart. Who knows, she is more obsessed, but just doesn't show it Razz hee hee.

@ trinix: Whoa!! You really went to get the lanyard ah.. Ya, the strap really look glittery in the pic. Haha. I was surfing the net for the lanyard too, and found many different versions of it. There's one I really liked! Its a VIP- Red carpet version. The card is holographic. But the price for bidding is insane. Still, that seller managed to sell it off. Grr.

I didn't want to go for the prime stuff 'cos these ppl just want to exploit us fans.... sigh... I was more interested in the lanyard strap tt says 'Michael Jackson This Is It', more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:

haha.. i thought so too! you should see how obsessed she was in looking out for Michael news in the papers everyday! She just wont say it but i realised it! lol. now she's avoiding any topic related to Michael.. She said she needs to forget him..weaning off the addiction of michael.. Maybe she loves Michael more than me! lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
o... where did you get that from trinix? cute!

Frm eBay, the seller's local... they're at $4.50 a piece... I might get the other designs later on... i was so happy one of the designs was my fave MJ look, the white military get-up Very Happy

ahhh i love it!!!!!!!!!! momo wants too........... *tilted her head and looking at trinix with big eyes*

Errr... sorry ah but u're not Michael so tt look won't work on me... LMAO... but if u guys really interested then I'll try arrange with the seller & see if we can buy more Smile

lol lol! count me in if you guys are ordering these beautiful hp socks k... *jumps*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 am

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

haha.. i thought so too! you should see how obsessed she was in looking out for Michael news in the papers everyday! She just wont say it but i realised it! lol. now she's avoiding any topic related to Michael.. She said she needs to forget him..weaning off the addiction of michael.. Maybe she loves Michael more than me! lol!

What a Face Your mum definitely is obsessed with Michael!! Hahaha... Razz Wow, she's so funny and cute! If my mum were to be like that, I will be sure to "tease" her endlessly. Hahaha. But its hard to forget abt Michael lor... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

What a Face Your mum definitely is obsessed with Michael!! Hahaha... Razz Wow, she's so funny and cute! If my mum were to be like that, I will be sure to "tease" her endlessly. Hahaha. But its hard to forget abt Michael lor... Very Happy

yup, she's doing it less obvious now and there are also lesser news on papers now. she used to be the one updating me, now, i'm the one updating her. so she tot i was too obsessed. she will start remembering those times in disco when she hears Beat It! wahaha..

yup, its really hard to forget michael.. impossible..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Ahhh! Is there any way to "bribe" her into showing her obsession openly? Hahaha. That will be so cool because both of you can talk abt Michael all day long! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next