Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 pm

trinix, but you are the first MJ fan i know who is really die-hard.

i do not know any friends of mine who is a MJ fan. That's sad.

When they know i am one, they tot i was crazy to watch TII twice or even thrice.

They do not understand why Michael is that great in our hearts... and how much he had inspired the world..
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Star wrote:

When they know i am one, they tot i was crazy to watch TII twice or even thrice.

They do not understand why Michael is that great in our hearts... and how much he had inspired the world..

can understand here. i've a friend who appreciates michael's creations but she's the low profile kinda person u c. i went twice for the movie & peeps were askin like "izzit really THAT nice? i mean, he's not even around anymore, what's the use..." but well. needn't mind about their thinkings. as long as we appreciate him, i'm sure he's more than happy. =))
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:23 am

Star wrote:

Wow... really??? Then I'm honoured to be the 1st fan tt u know of... msot ppl I know just enjoy his music... I enjoy & love Michael for more than just his music... his talents, his soul, his every being.

Oh I know all the feelings abt others when u tell 'em abt TII... I'm watching it for my 4th time tmr, so what kind of reaction do u think I'll be getting?? LOLx... ppl are calling me mad & going "Is it really tt nice? I've seen it but won't go a 2nd time." I dunno what it is but I am pulled towards watching TII more than once... I don't find tt I get bored... every viewing is a different emotion, etc.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:57 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Wow... really??? Then I'm honoured to be the 1st fan tt u know of... msot ppl I know just enjoy his music... I enjoy & love Michael for more than just his music... his talents, his soul, his every being.

Oh I know all the feelings abt others when u tell 'em abt TII... I'm watching it for my 4th time tmr, so what kind of reaction do u think I'll be getting?? LOLx... ppl are calling me mad & going "Is it really tt nice? I've seen it but won't go a 2nd time." I dunno what it is but I am pulled towards watching TII more than once... I don't find tt I get bored... every viewing is a different emotion, etc.

Yup i agree. Tomorrow will be my third. i'm still ever so excited for it.

i could not even find a friend who enjoy his music. They asked me why i do not find him scary with the super white skin and the plastic sugery. Some said he look like a joker.
Why do people judge others by their appearance? The inner beauty is the most important. Thats what we fans see in Michael and definitely, he's not weird or ugly in anyway. He is as beautiful and perfect as an angel..

Got to keep my cool when i hear such comments. I do not blame them because they do not Michael at all. I'll still treat them with love. lol.
L-O-V-E
Its all for love and love lives forever!

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me."
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i could not even find a friend who enjoy his music. They asked me why i do not find him scary with the super white skin and the plastic sugery. Some said he look like a joker.
Why do people judge others by their appearance? The inner beauty is the most important. Thats what we fans see in Michael and definitely, he's not weird or ugly in anyway. He is as beautiful and perfect as an angel..

Got to keep my cool when i hear such comments. I do not blame them because they do not Michael at all. I'll still treat them with love. lol.
L-O-V-E

u'll be viewing it at Lido as well? u want me to help book ur tix? Not too sure if it's still open with Sal...

Haiz... it's vitilago, man... I believed it right frm the start... u can see it in pics but everyone else was so obssessed with his nose, etc... they failed to see the BIG pic... Did they think Michael enjoyed suffering frm it? Had to take his passing with the autopsy before ppl believed he suffered frm vitilago... sigh...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

L-O-V-E

u'll be viewing it at Lido as well? u want me to help book ur tix? Not too sure if it's still open with Sal...

Haiz... it's vitilago, man... I believed it right frm the start... u can see it in pics but everyone else was so obssessed with his nose, etc... they failed to see the BIG pic... Did they think Michael enjoyed suffering frm it? Had to take his passing with the autopsy before ppl believed he suffered frm vitilago... sigh...

Thanks for the offer but its fine. I'll get the tix myself. just afraid that i'll be caught up in school at the last minute! Hopefully not, because i really want to experience a mini concert. this might be the one and only chance to experience this with Michael.

Yup, it vitiligo and i think he has SLE which is lupus, an autoimmune disease. You can read the article below. It analyse Michael's condition.
Hope the link works.

[url=C:\Users\Stella\Music\Michael Jackson\interesting webpage abt MJ\Did Michael Jackson Have Discoid Or Systemic Lupus.mht]C:\Users\Stella\Music\Michael Jackson\interesting webpage abt MJ\Did Michael Jackson Have Discoid Or Systemic Lupus.mht[/url]
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This will work i hope.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 am

I'll see u there if u make it... I have training at work til 7pm but I'm sneaking off 20 mins earlier Razz I'll be dressed with a red MJ shirt & other stuff to pass off a MJ inspired look.. hee..

Yup, I heard abt his lupus condition...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:09 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'll see u there if u make it... I have training at work til 7pm but I'm sneaking off 20 mins earlier Razz I'll be dressed with a red MJ shirt & other stuff to pass off a MJ inspired look.. hee..

Alright! i doubt i'll be able to recognise you. lol.
I really have nothing related to Michael but a heart that love him.. Spot me with that heart! heehee.

Probably dress in black and white. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Alright! i doubt i'll be able to recognise you. lol.
I really have nothing related to Michael but a heart that love him.. Spot me with that heart! heehee.

Probably dress in black and white. =)

HEE... we'll probably mingle around after or sth... who knows... see ya if u're there!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

My latest addition Very Happy

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Dscn3321
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

cheers

so you manage to bring it back!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Star wrote:
cheers

But of course... it was very easy, just hopped into a cab... Hee... I still can't believe our luck!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm

hahahaha! Better not let anyone know ur add now... or you know what might happen Razz LOL j/k
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahahaha! Better not let anyone know ur add now... or you know what might happen Razz LOL j/k

Hee... yah, esp Cat... she'll be in for a shock when she gets back on here Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee... yah, esp Cat... she'll be in for a shock when she gets back on here Razz

Yeah! I can so imagine lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 am

Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??! WHERE YOU GET DE?!?! AAAH! TELL ME UR ADDRESS NOW! hahahaha

*starts screaming like a madwoman*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cheers

But of course... it was very easy, just hopped into a cab... Hee... I still can't believe our luck!!!

haha. we were indeed very lucky. i cant believe the uncle was serious about it. the biggest item for your collection!!

Congrats!!

did the cab driver allow 4 passengers? so did michael sit in the boot or squeeze into the passenger sit or was he on the top of the cab? lol..

Look at CAT's reaction.. heehee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 am

Admin wrote:
Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??! WHERE YOU GET DE?!?! AAAH! TELL ME UR ADDRESS NOW! hahahaha

O gosh, madwoman here. we need some retrainers!! lol!

need to protect Michael!!

haha. let trinix tell you the whole story and the adventure we had last night. haha.. take hold of yourself cat!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am

Admin wrote:

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:25 am

& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy The few of us who were at Lido for TII once last time was so insistent on getting our pics taken with the movie standee... we had a very nice uncle help us search for it 'cos we went around & found nothing... turns out it was kept back behind in their back office. The uncle was very nice to help us take it out for pics & we were having a blast! I had jokingly told the uncle saying "Uncle, no need to return back to Sony lah... after we take the pics, we help u take it home."

At first, he just laughed & said "Cannot, must return back to Sony!" Suddenly, after we took quite a bit of pics & moving the standee around quite a bit, the uncle suddenly exclaimed sth like "How u want to take this back?" Things were happening so fast, I couldn't remember what tt uncle said exactly but I remembered Star saying "Are we doing sth illegal here?" LOLx... we were all like laughing so much as we tried to break apart the box & I kept asking "Uncle, u sure can give us the box?" & he said sth abt giving 'em a treat... he also roped in 2 more uncles to help us break the standee apart & so tt was how we got a part of big Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:27 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cheers

haha. we were indeed very lucky. i cant believe the uncle was serious about it. the biggest item for your collection!!

Congrats!!

did the cab driver allow 4 passengers? so did michael sit in the boot or squeeze into the passenger sit or was he on the top of the cab? lol..

Yup, the cabby allowed 4 passengers in his cab... both Michaels sat at the back with me 'cos Sal was to alight 1st... they fitted in the cab very nicely Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cheers

Congrats!!

Yup, the cabby allowed 4 passengers in his cab... both Michaels sat at the back with me 'cos Sal was to alight 1st... they fitted in the cab very nicely Razz

Am waiting for Sal's hilarious pics... esp the legs one... HEE
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy The few of us who were at Lido for TII once last time was so insistent on getting our pics taken with the movie standee... we had a very nice uncle help us search for it 'cos we went around & found nothing... turns out it was kept back behind in their back office. The uncle was very nice to help us take it out for pics & we were having a blast! I had jokingly told the uncle saying "Uncle, no need to return back to Sony lah... after we take the pics, we help u take it home."

At first, he just laughed & said "Cannot, must return back to Sony!" Suddenly, after we took quite a bit of pics & moving the standee around quite a bit, the uncle suddenly exclaimed sth like "How u want to take this back?" Things were happening so fast, I couldn't remember what tt uncle said exactly but I remembered Star saying "Are we doing sth illegal here?" LOLx... we were all like laughing so much as we tried to break apart the box & I kept asking "Uncle, u sure can give us the box?" & he said sth abt giving 'em a treat... he also roped in 2 more uncles to help us break the standee apart & so tt was how we got a part of big Michael Very Happy

tada tada!! thats' how big michael ended up in trinix collection!! woohoo........ we looked like we are kidnapping someone last night!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next