Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy The few of us who were at Lido for TII once last time was so insistent on getting our pics taken with the movie standee... we had a very nice uncle help us search for it 'cos we went around & found nothing... turns out it was kept back behind in their back office. The uncle was very nice to help us take it out for pics & we were having a blast! I had jokingly told the uncle saying "Uncle, no need to return back to Sony lah... after we take the pics, we help u take it home."

At first, he just laughed & said "Cannot, must return back to Sony!" Suddenly, after we took quite a bit of pics & moving the standee around quite a bit, the uncle suddenly exclaimed sth like "How u want to take this back?" Things were happening so fast, I couldn't remember what tt uncle said exactly but I remembered Star saying "Are we doing sth illegal here?" LOLx... we were all like laughing so much as we tried to break apart the box & I kept asking "Uncle, u sure can give us the box?" & he said sth abt giving 'em a treat... he also roped in 2 more uncles to help us break the standee apart & so tt was how we got a part of big Michael Very Happy

tada tada!! thats' how big michael ended up in trinix collection!! woohoo........ we looked like we are kidnapping someone last night!! lol!

Yah man!! Hee... it was so exciting & fun... & I remembered screeching at tt man who almost stepped on Michael's head.. .tsk tsk... HEE... I also remember looking up at the ceiling & remarking sth like "You see all this, Michael? u see what we're doing for u??? U better be watching over us more now!! HEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy The few of us who were at Lido for TII once last time was so insistent on getting our pics taken with the movie standee... we had a very nice uncle help us search for it 'cos we went around & found nothing... turns out it was kept back behind in their back office. The uncle was very nice to help us take it out for pics & we were having a blast! I had jokingly told the uncle saying "Uncle, no need to return back to Sony lah... after we take the pics, we help u take it home."

At first, he just laughed & said "Cannot, must return back to Sony!" Suddenly, after we took quite a bit of pics & moving the standee around quite a bit, the uncle suddenly exclaimed sth like "How u want to take this back?" Things were happening so fast, I couldn't remember what tt uncle said exactly but I remembered Star saying "Are we doing sth illegal here?" LOLx... we were all like laughing so much as we tried to break apart the box & I kept asking "Uncle, u sure can give us the box?" & he said sth abt giving 'em a treat... he also roped in 2 more uncles to help us break the standee apart & so tt was how we got a part of big Michael Very Happy

tada tada!! thats' how big michael ended up in trinix collection!! woohoo........ we looked like we are kidnapping someone last night!! lol!

Yah man!! Hee... it was so exciting & fun... & I remembered screeching at tt man who almost stepped on Michael's head.. .tsk tsk... HEE... I also remember looking up at the ceiling & remarking sth like "You see all this, Michael? u see what we're doing for u??? U better be watching over us more now!! HEE Very Happy

that man literally jumped.. wahaha..look how protective and agitated we are over Michael..

aw... my most memorable night..

its all for the love for Michael..
Long live the king!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

that man literally jumped.. wahaha..look how protective and agitated we are over Michael..

aw... my most memorable night..

its all for the love for Michael..
Long live the king!!!

Who ask him almost stepped on Michael's head Razz Hee... serves him right.. LOLx... Yah, last night was really fun... 6 of us were enough to big the house down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy

HAHAHA this first sentence made my laugh so much LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
& so... the story goes like this abt how trinix got to take home big Michael Very Happy

Hee... glad it managed to make u smile... btw, will be working on dream 2 for "Adventures of Egghead & Applehead" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 am

*pinch my face* Am I dreaming at this moment I'm reading this thread? Hmm.. maybe I am. Later when I wake up, I will tell trinix I dreamed about her taking a big Michael back home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:10 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Hee... glad it managed to make u smile... btw, will be working on dream 2 for "Adventures of Egghead & Applehead" Very Happy

Razz oohh YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 am

Yay trinix i'm sooooo happy for you! having that this is it cardboard standee in your ever-growing mj collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:25 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
Yay trinix i'm sooooo happy for you! having that this is it cardboard standee in your ever-growing mj collection! cheers

agreee!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 am

i think that was the funniest way of collecting.. the process of tearing and dismantling the standee in order to bring that 2 x 1 metre Michael home.. wahaha.. aiya.. should record a video..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:
*pinch my face* Am I dreaming at this moment I'm reading this thread? Hmm.. maybe I am. Later when I wake up, I will tell trinix I dreamed about her taking a big Michael back home. Very Happy

LOLX... no Cat, sorry u ain't dreaming... tt was exactly how it happened... Star can be my witness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:

Thnx Radya.... was by really some luck I even got tt standee I tell u... I still can't believe my luck & Star too... Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Star wrote:
i think that was the funniest way of collecting.. the process of tearing and dismantling the standee in order to bring that 2 x 1 metre Michael home.. wahaha.. aiya.. should record a video..

Yah... & I loved ur worried face "Are we doing sth illegal??" Hee... as I said technically I don't think so 'cos the uncle was helping us, not like we stole it or sth... Hee... remember when Sal crawled into the standee?? LOLX... I think we took a pic of tt bit... LOLx... I think last night, Michael must have be laughing so hard at the 4 of us, struggling with tt big standee, he must have laughed til he cried Very Happy & tt uncle was very happy helping us take our pics & even whipping out his hp to take some too... Alamak, now I remembered he had taken a pic of me as Michael... LOLX... last night when we went for drinks the Macs cafe, a random ang moh was like "Hi Michael, looking gd... nice to see u!" & I replied "Yup, sure feels gd to be alive!" WAHAHAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yah... & I loved ur worried face "Are we doing sth illegal??" Hee... as I said technically I don't think so 'cos the uncle was helping us, not like we stole it or sth... Hee... remember when Sal crawled into the standee?? LOLX... I think we took a pic of tt bit... LOLx... I think last night, Michael must have be laughing so hard at the 4 of us, struggling with tt big standee, he must have laughed til he cried Very Happy & tt uncle was very happy helping us take our pics & even whipping out his hp to take some too... Alamak, now I remembered he had taken a pic of me as Michael... LOLX... last night when we went for drinks the Macs cafe, a random ang moh was like "Hi Michael, looking gd... nice to see u!" & I replied "Yup, sure feels gd to be alive!" WAHAHAHAHA lol!

wahaha... great one trinix!! i'm glad i joined his forum.. so much fun and laughter.. lol..
did i really looked worried? i've never done this before.. it in the public! we were even lying around just to get some shots with Michael..

maybe the uncle has facebook too!! or he's in this forum!! lol.. i'm laughing super hard now..

i think the uncle was so cute. the others who join in the 'mission' were cute too! they were as excited as us... woohoo..

yup.. Michael must be real touched when he knows how much we love him.. the 'glowing' michael... wahaha...

cant stop laughing when i recall the details..

Apologies to the rest.. i know you guys may not understand what exactly was going on... hee..but we are all happy for the two lucky fans who managed to bring 'Michael' home...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Star wrote:
wahaha... great one trinix!! i'm glad i joined his forum.. so much fun and laughter.. lol..
did i really looked worried? i've never done this before.. it in the public! we were even lying around just to get some shots with Michael..

maybe the uncle has facebook too!! or he's in this forum!! lol.. i'm laughing super hard now..

i think the uncle was so cute. the others who join in the 'mission' were cute too! they were as excited as us... woohoo..

yup.. Michael must be real touched when he knows how much we love him.. the 'glowing' michael... wahaha...

cant stop laughing when i recall the details..

Apologies to the rest.. i know you guys may not understand what exactly was going on... hee..but we are all happy for the two lucky fans who managed to bring 'Michael' home...

[color=indigo]Yah man... ur face looked so serious & worried... Hee... I've never done sth so crazy myself before... LOLX... yah, we even lay on the floor to lie beside Michael... LOLx... I think we were a breath of crazy fresh air for 'em last night... HEE

Yup, it was strange how the test shots were all ok but when we posed with Michael there was this glow... LOLx... Michael's spirit's at work Razz

Yeah, we love Michael so much we were prepared to do crazy things... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm

o... its glowing just like your signature photo just that its white light and at his head this time.. lolx..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Star wrote:
o... its glowing just like your signature photo just that its white light and at his head this time.. lolx..

Yup.... but in my signature pic, it's yellow sunlight... in Sal's pics it was on-&-off white light... Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

My MJ handphone socks Very Happy
My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Dscn3322
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm

o... where did you get that from trinix? cute!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Star wrote:

Frm eBay, the seller's local... they're at $4.50 a piece... I might get the other designs later on... i was so happy one of the designs was my fave MJ look, the white military get-up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Frm eBay, the seller's local... they're at $4.50 a piece... I might get the other designs later on... i was so happy one of the designs was my fave MJ look, the white military get-up Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ahhh i love it!!!!!!!!!! momo wants too........... *tilted her head and looking at trinix with big eyes*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:22 pm

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ahhh i love it!!!!!!!!!! momo wants too........... *tilted her head and looking at trinix with big eyes*

Errr... sorry ah but u're not Michael so tt look won't work on me... LMAO... but if u guys really interested then I'll try arrange with the seller & see if we can buy more Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey, trinix! I bought the right one (picture with him looking down and smiling) from the same seller too! She used to sell it at $5.00 per piece.. I even went to meet her up for it.. You know out of all the other designs she has, I also laid my eyes on these 2 designs! But I couldn't afford to get 2 of them cos its quite expensive in my opinion. Nonetheless, I still can't help getting one of them! Haha..
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 am

Admin wrote:
Hey, trinix! I bought the right one (picture with him looking down and smiling) from the same seller too! She used to sell it at $5.00 per piece.. I even went to meet her up for it.. You know out of all the other designs she has, I also laid my eyes on these 2 designs! But I couldn't afford to get 2 of them cos its quite expensive in my opinion. Nonetheless, I still can't help getting one of them! Haha..

Cool, so we have the same of 1 pc... they're cheaper by 50 cents now... I just had to get 'em 'cos what to do so hard to find Michael-related stuff here in Sg... sianz... I'm using my fave white military one now, the other can't bare to use.. Hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next