Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hokay, hokay... so I caved in & bought this... sigh... but really it's worth more than the amt of $$ I paid for it... no words can described this amazing Treasures bk... Nat tried to keep it frm me but somehow Michael still has a way of making himself known to me Razz

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Dscn3414

OMG!! So you bought it from Kino?? OMG! I want it too!! Very Happy

Go get it, Cindy... it's really worth it... there're reproduced copies of his concert tixs, posters, yr bk, 2002 will, the NOT GUILTY verdict frm court, his marriage cert to LMP... there're tons of priceless stuff... even tho' they are re-produced items, they are still amazing.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Haha Very Happy Wow.... Cool!! I can't imagine how my bf will react if he saw my collection. Though is not as huge as yours but he is already complaining that i spend a lot. But........... I'm really happy when i bought the collection. I just love it, i feel is worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
seems like you can wear them on your arms too! lol.. did you make them yourself again??

LOLx... nah, I didn't make these... still a lil scarred frm the glove experience.. Hee

wahaha.. not scary at all.. i'm super impresed.. you'll become my idol soon.. wahaha.. its worth the effort.. really.=)

my bf said i should 'quit' too.. he's trying control my spending.. otherwise i'll just keep spending..lol.. actually i haven collect much.. =(
i'll save and buy more!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hokay, hokay... so I caved in & bought this... sigh... but really it's worth more than the amt of $$ I paid for it... no words can described this amazing Treasures bk... Nat tried to keep it frm me but somehow Michael still has a way of making himself known to me Razz

OMG!! So you bought it from Kino?? OMG! I want it too!! Very Happy

Go get it, Cindy... it's really worth it... there're reproduced copies of his concert tixs, posters, yr bk, 2002 will, the NOT GUILTY verdict frm court, his marriage cert to LMP... there're tons of priceless stuff... even tho' they are re-produced items, they are still amazing.

Wow....... X3 I swear i'm going to buy Very Happy Omg!! But where you get it from??
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
seems like you can wear them on your arms too! lol.. did you make them yourself again??

LOLx... nah, I didn't make these... still a lil scarred frm the glove experience.. Hee

wahaha.. not scary at all.. i'm super impresed.. you'll become my idol soon.. wahaha.. its worth the effort.. really.=)

my bf said i should 'quit' too.. he's trying control my spending.. otherwise i'll just keep spending..lol.. actually i haven collect much.. =(
i'll save and buy more!

Same here, " High Five" Razz My bf said he just can't stand the way i spend. He said i bought all the collection and leave it on my shelve, is like wasting money. I mean since is a collection, of cos i have made a corner just for Michael. I do read and look at my collection everyday, so i dun understand why he think that way. I guess he just dun know how to appreciate Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

o.. i want too.. get it secretly.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Me too! Think tonight i can't sleep well cause i need to wait till weekend then only i can go get the MJ treasure. Normally weekdays i got to work OT. sigh... Michael! Wait for me!! dun sold out so fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i'll save and buy more!

Same here, " High Five" Razz My bf said he just can't stand the way i spend. He said i bought all the collection and leave it on my shelve, is like wasting money. I mean since is a collection, of cos i have made a corner just for Michael. I do read and look at my collection everyday, so i dun understand why he think that way. I guess he just dun know how to appreciate Razz

haha.*high five* He's still not that naggy but he will keep reminding me.. but he really cant stand me when i start flipping through all the books and deciding if i should get them.. haha.. i did alot of self control as well..so my collection is super small.. my bf do admire him in a way but not as much as us, girls.. hee. they are a bit jealous too.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Me too! Think tonight i can't sleep well cause i need to wait till weekend then only i can go get the MJ treasure. Normally weekdays i got to work OT. sigh... Michael! Wait for me!! dun sold out so fast Smile

i'll try to get it asap, without my bf knowing.. haha.. and my parents too or my mum will start again::"i think you are going crazy." =( she herself was not much better.. hmph..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:19 pm

lol! Ya, I totally agreed with you that they r jealous. My bf still asked me "if Michael and me, who would you choose"? Then i just keep quiet Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

i'll try to get it asap, without my bf knowing.. haha.. and my parents too or my mum will start again::"i think you are going crazy." =( she herself was not much better.. hmph..

Haha Very Happy I can hide from my bf but not from my parents, they will see my collection cause i place in open shelving Razz Me too, will get it this weekend. Hmm... But i will call Kino first to check which branch got the stock before i go down.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:28 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Haha Very Happy I can hide from my bf but not from my parents, they will see my collection cause i place in open shelving Razz Me too, will get it this weekend. Hmm... But i will call Kino first to check which branch got the stock before i go down.

haha.. mine's open too.. but my mum eyesight not that good.. plus she dun touch my stuff.. thats what i like about her..haha.. privacy.. but michael does not have..=( all the best to both of us.. hope we'll not end up snatching the last one! o.. which kino did trinix get hers from?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

haha.. mine's open too.. but my mum eyesight not that good.. plus she dun touch my stuff.. thats what i like about her..haha.. privacy.. but michael does not have..=( all the best to both of us.. hope we'll not end up snatching the last one! o.. which kino did trinix get hers from?

Ya, Pray Smile Hmm.. I'm also wondering. Waiting for Trinix reply.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! Ya, I totally agreed with you that they r jealous. My bf still asked me "if Michael and me, who would you choose"? Then i just keep quiet Razz

LOLx... Men can't stand it when their partners have someone else in their heart but when they have someone else in their heart too, for eg, Beyonce or Jolin Tsai, they'll say it's not the same 'cos they only like their songs & admire frm far... Yawnz... Rolling Eyes

My hubby already said to me before, "The way u're so into Michael & Elvis, then I might as well be dead too so u can be so into me as well." My answer back to him? "U cannot blame me ah... I'm only married a yr plus to you & WE dated for 4 yrs before tt... Michael's been part of my life thru' everything for the last 18 yrs & Elvis for the last 23 yrs, so technically, the both of them have more yrs over u... so u cannot compare with 'em." Hee... Facts what.. how can he compete with someone who's been a part of my everyday life - one for 18 yrs & the other for 23 yrs, when he has only abt 5 plus yrs clocked in Razz Hee...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Haha Very Happy So ur hubby didn't feel sad?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Btw Trinix, u got the MJ Treasure from Orchard Kino?? Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

I told him he can't feel sad 'cos it is unfortunately the truth... but I also said at least I married him & he knows he's also got a place in my heart tho' after Elvis & Michael lah... Hee... He just looked at me with a Rolling Eyes face... Hee...

Yup, I got mine frm Kino...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

I told him he can't feel sad 'cos it is unfortunately the truth... but I also said at least I married him & he knows he's also got a place in my heart tho' after Elvis & Michael lah... Hee... He just looked at me with a Rolling Eyes face... Hee...

Haha Very Happy Ok, if my bf ever ask me again, i will ans him as you did. I'm very curious how he will react Razz
Yeah!! This Sat i'm going to Kino for MJ Treasure!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Haha Very Happy Ok, if my bf ever ask me again, i will ans him as you did. I'm very curious how he will react Razz

haha.. try try.. i said relatively the same to my bf.. haha.. he always ask if i'm going to the forum.. lucky he din say he want to join.. if he did, most likely is to spy me.. wahaha.. he will be shock how involved i am.. though stiil not as crazy as our trinix here.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

haha.. try try.. i said relatively the same to my bf.. haha.. he always ask if i'm going to the forum.. lucky he din say he want to join.. if he did, most likely is to spy me.. wahaha.. he will be shock how involved i am.. though stiil not as crazy as our trinix here.. =)

It's Michael.... nothing with me... He just makes me like this... Hee
Back to top Go down
reload72
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
reload72

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:13 am

Trini : Nice collection u have, I like cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 am

reload72 wrote:
Trini : Nice collection u have, I like cheers

Thnx reload Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

I have order mine from Kino, will arrive on this coming wed!! So excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:29 pm

My 3 gd friends surprised me with these MJ gifts today... Hee... so touched!! They're MJ ezlink card stickers Very Happy

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Dscn3410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next