Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
BTW, those interested in knowing why I named this post thread such a title, the answer will be revealed in my 2nd dream installation here.. so pls bear with me... so far, only Nat knows why... hee...
hahahaha! XD!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
BTW, those interested in knowing why I named this post thread such a title, the answer will be revealed in my 2nd dream installation here.. so pls bear with me... so far, only Nat knows why... hee...
hahahaha! XD!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Haha. I tot the name of the post is cute.. let me guess..

The nicknames you two gave each other in the dreams??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 am

Mad GRRRR......
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Star's so smart... hee... Applehead's the nickname tt Michael's close friends call him & Egghead was what he called me... ahahaha... sounded funny but still, who's to argue when it's been given by Michael himself Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 am

Admin wrote:
Mad GRRRR......

Cat, Cat... don't be angry... I've said that I'll get Michael to visit the rest of u guys also.... so be patient yah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Star's so smart... hee... Applehead's the nickname tt Michael's close friends call him & Egghead was what he called me... ahahaha... sounded funny but still, who's to argue when it's been given by Michael himself Razz

i never heard he has a nickname called Applehead..but i love apples. hee..

thats so sweet.. lovey dovey.. i can understand why cat is so angry... lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Me too... when I had dreamt of tt, I didn't think it was a real nickname, just sth tt conjured up in my mind while I was dreaming.... turns out it's real... I've heard ppl (more like kids) calling Michael tt in his home vids... so when I found out it's real, it kinda freaked me out... LOLx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:23 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Me too... when I had dreamt of tt, I didn't think it was a real nickname, just sth tt conjured up in my mind while I was dreaming.... turns out it's real... I've heard ppl (more like kids) calling Michael tt in his home vids... so when I found out it's real, it kinda freaked me out... LOLx Very Happy

woo..its a real nickname? creeps..
i think you have some premonition or prediction ability or some psychic power sort of thing.. haha.

i never notice that he has such a cute nickname though i've watch alot of his home videos..

Your dreams are super cool.. and cute too... yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 am

maybe there's some telepathy between you and Michael... youg two just read each other's mind so well...hee...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 am

Yeah, when I first heard tt nickname being called out, I was like "OMG!!! I've dreamt of tt being his nickname & it's real???" then I of course went "HOLY @#%$#^!" HEE... maybe we're connected in some special way... I've felt like Michael & I were always like kindered spirits, he's like my brother I've never had.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah, when I first heard tt nickname being called out, I was like "OMG!!! I've dreamt of tt being his nickname & it's real???" then I of course went "HOLY @#%$#^!" HEE... maybe we're connected in some special way... I've felt like Michael & I were always like kindered spirits, he's like my brother I've never had.

Yuppi,this is really special... feel happy for you.. yay yay.. cheers

now i do not mind if he does not come to my dream because i'm looking forward to your dreams more than mine.. lol.

even if i have, it wont be that interesting or vivid..

But i do not mind if he comes occasionally!! hee.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yuppi,this is really special... feel happy for you.. yay yay.. cheers

now i do not mind if he does not come to my dream because i'm looking forward to your dreams more than mine.. lol.

even if i have, it wont be that interesting or vivid..

But i do not mind if he comes occasionally!! hee.. Very Happy

Thnx yah... Hee... I'll ask him to visit u for sure if I can....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am

Shocked I have already lost my ability to remember dreams.. So no use getting him to come to me. Sad I won't remember a single thing when I wake up. Hahaha.
But its really creepy abt the Applehead thingy.. Yeah, I had heard of him being called by that nickname.. but being able to know this beforehand is really creepy. Razz
Alright, shall let you win this round. I'm being kind today. hahahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 am

Admin wrote:
Shocked I have already lost my ability to remember dreams.. So no use getting him to come to me. Sad I won't remember a single thing when I wake up. Hahaha.
But its really creepy abt the Applehead thingy.. Yeah, I had heard of him being called by that nickname.. but being able to know this beforehand is really creepy. Razz

o yes.. we shall all be kind and Michael will be attracted to us and so he will come into our dreams... hee...

And we shall be patient too..

Michael, we will always be waiting for you... =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey Star, I just found the home vid tt I had seen after I had my dreams & heard him been called Applehead... it's over at 3.17mins into the vid & he talks abt most kids calling him Applehead at abt 3.27 mins... tt was tt vid tt freaked me out when I saw it after hearing tt nick in my dreams...

I just watched it again & only now at abt 4.16mins into the vid I find out tt Michael used the word Egghead too... OMG!!! This is so freaky!!!! LOLX Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Admin wrote:

Sorry u can't remember ur dreams, Cat... I'm sure one day some dreams with stick to u... Yeah, tt Applehead thing really was freaky but now I'm freaked out again 'cos when I went to search for tt vid I had saw after my dreams, & watching more of it, I paid more attention this time around & I hear Michael using the word "Egghead"... Shocked Now I really dunno what to say to tt one also.... & I had only watched this vid like 3 wks after the dreams... OH BOY!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hey Star, I just found the home vid tt I had seen after I had my dreams & heard him been called Applehead... it's over at 3.17mins into the vid & he talks abt most kids calling him Applehead at abt 3.27 mins... tt was tt vid tt freaked me out when I saw it after hearing tt nick in my dreams...

I just watched it again & only now at abt 4.16mins into the vid I find out tt Michael used the word Egghead too... OMG!!! This is so freaky!!!! LOLX Shocked Shocked Shocked

i've watched this like so many times and i din realised those nicknames he mentioned.. i guess i din understand his slang.. lol

Gosh, you sure you din watch this before you had your dreams?
you are freaking me out! Shocked

" I'm born an egghead" this made me laugh.. lol

o.. trinix, i miss his voice, his laughter, his smile, his cheerfulness and everything.. i wished i were those kids..
you got me started.. now i cant resist watching more of his videos.. hee..

No nonono.. my mum will be mad if she found me watching these videos again.. =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

i've watched this like so many times and i din realised those nicknames he mentioned.. i guess i din understand his slang.. lol

o.. trinix, i miss his voice, his laughter, his smile, his cheerfulness and everything.. i wished i were those kids..

I definitely have not watched any of Michael's vids prior to his passing... Nat can vouch for me 'cos it was only after I got to know her thru FB did we start talking abt Michael's stuff on Youtube & it was only then tt I've looked at those vids. I only started coming on Youtube to upload Eddie Moss' vids & tt was like in Oct 2009, way after I had my 1st 2 dreams.. no doubt I've had a Youtube acct since 2007 but I've nv used it at all before 'cos I didn't understand it, plus I kept forgetting my passwords... now I'm using my Google acct to access Youtube.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm not just freaking u out... I'm freaking myself out too... I'm sitting in front of my pc going "What the heck was tt I just heard???" I kept replying those bits & turning up the volume just to make sure I was hearing wrongly... my dad's now looking at me in disgust... LOLX... Gosh, I'm going mad!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:01 pm

okay.. though it sound creepy but those dreams were sweet...

guess you really had some POWER!! lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:05 pm

no mad no mad.. you are special!! Michael has choosen you!! hooray! haha..

i do believe in dreams.. they are quite accurate not only in prediction, but also in letting you realise things that you might not even find out..

cool....lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

I definitely have not watched any of Michael's vids prior to his passing... Nat can vouch for me 'cos it was only after I got to know her thru FB did we start talking abt Michael's stuff on Youtube & it was only then tt I've looked at those vids. I only started coming on Youtube to upload Eddie Moss' vids & tt was like in Oct 2009, way after I had my 1st 2 dreams.. no doubt I've had a Youtube acct since 2007 but I've nv used it at all before 'cos I didn't understand it, plus I kept forgetting my passwords... now I'm using my Google acct to access Youtube.

yeah. & LOL! I've always remb him talking about the applehead bit in this hahahaha, he's like so cute! but yeah, anw before his passing I've not watched these vids also, so that time when we were talking on facebook, kinda discovering vids at the same time (:
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Star wrote:
no mad no mad.. you are special!! Michael has choosen you!! hooray! haha..

i do believe in dreams.. they are quite accurate not only in prediction, but also in letting you realise things that you might not even find out..

cool....lol
I do agree with you! I keep wanting to mention also, that I think Michael has choosen Trinix in a way, but I didn't know how to bring it up without sounding freaky lol =X
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

skyenat wrote:

yeah. & LOL! I've always remb him talking about the applehead bit in this hahahaha, he's like so cute! but yeah, anw before his passing I've not watched these vids also, so that time when we were talking on facebook, kinda discovering vids at the same time (:[/quote]

Yup, we were quite mad, going onto Youtube like almost every night, exchanging posts of Michael's vids tt we came across & wanted to share... I think i had replied ur post with saying I was watching the home vids after u had asked me to watch the vid of Michael doing shopping, the one where his friends turned his head into an ice-cream... tt vid watching took place some wks after his passing, while my dreams were 3 nights prior to his passing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next