Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I definitely have not watched any of Michael's vids prior to his passing... Nat can vouch for me 'cos it was only after I got to know her thru FB did we start talking abt Michael's stuff on Youtube & it was only then tt I've looked at those vids. I only started coming on Youtube to upload Eddie Moss' vids & tt was like in Oct 2009, way after I had my 1st 2 dreams.. no doubt I've had a Youtube acct since 2007 but I've nv used it at all before 'cos I didn't understand it, plus I kept forgetting my passwords... now I'm using my Google acct to access Youtube.

yeah. & LOL! I've always remb him talking about the applehead bit in this hahahaha, he's like so cute! but yeah, anw before his passing I've not watched these vids also, so that time when we were talking on facebook, kinda discovering vids at the same time (:

Yup, we were quite mad, going onto Youtube like almost every night, exchanging posts of Michael's vids tt we came across & wanted to share... I think i had replied ur post with saying I was watching the home vids after u had asked me to watch the vid of Michael doing shopping, the one where his friends turned his head into an ice-cream... tt vid watching took place some wks after his passing, while my dreams were 3 nights prior to his passing...[/quote]

yeah! right! Hmmm, the watching was after Eddie's performances anyway. So date's def after that. hahaha yeah with the cameraman saying "Michael Jackson ice cream" LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Star wrote:
no mad no mad.. you are special!! Michael has choosen you!! hooray! haha..

i do believe in dreams.. they are quite accurate not only in prediction, but also in letting you realise things that you might not even find out..

cool....lol

Those 3 nights of dreams just prior to Michael's passing were what made me freak out & what also made it so hard to accept... tt just 3 nights ago in a row, I had dreamt of tt man when I've never ever dreamt of him before... & those 3 same gdbyes each night... made me feel sick for some wks because it felt like he was somehow really saying gdbye in those dreams & i didn't want it to be a real gdbye.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I definitely have not watched any of Michael's vids prior to his passing... Nat can vouch for me 'cos it was only after I got to know her thru FB did we start talking abt Michael's stuff on Youtube & it was only then tt I've looked at those vids. I only started coming on Youtube to upload Eddie Moss' vids & tt was like in Oct 2009, way after I had my 1st 2 dreams.. no doubt I've had a Youtube acct since 2007 but I've nv used it at all before 'cos I didn't understand it, plus I kept forgetting my passwords... now I'm using my Google acct to access Youtube.

yeah. & LOL! I've always remb him talking about the applehead bit in this hahahaha, he's like so cute! but yeah, anw before his passing I've not watched these vids also, so that time when we were talking on facebook, kinda discovering vids at the same time (:

Yup, we were quite mad, going onto Youtube like almost every night, exchanging posts of Michael's vids tt we came across & wanted to share... I think i had replied ur post with saying I was watching the home vids after u had asked me to watch the vid of Michael doing shopping, the one where his friends turned his head into an ice-cream... tt vid watching took place some wks after his passing, while my dreams were 3 nights prior to his passing...

yeah! right! Hmmm, the watching was after Eddie's performances anyway. So date's def after that. hahaha yeah with the cameraman saying "Michael Jackson ice cream" LOL[/quote]

Yeah, those were all after we caught Eddie in action, abt oct. by then... freaky by in a nice way I guess...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

i guess i've seen some of you guys comments on youtube too!! lol.. i seldom post comment though..haha.. my mum said i was crazy to watch those videos everyday..

now, i've stopped so i'm resisting the temptation to start.. lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Star wrote:
i guess i've seen some of you guys comments on youtube too!! lol.. i seldom post comment though..haha.. my mum said i was crazy to watch those videos everyday..

hahaha most probably? XD I kinda wish they'll put the home videos parts on a dvd...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yup, we were quite mad, going onto Youtube like almost every night, exchanging posts of Michael's vids tt we came across & wanted to share... I think i had replied ur post with saying I was watching the home vids after u had asked me to watch the vid of Michael doing shopping, the one where his friends turned his head into an ice-cream... tt vid watching took place some wks after his passing, while my dreams were 3 nights prior to his passing...

yeah! right! Hmmm, the watching was after Eddie's performances anyway. So date's def after that. hahaha yeah with the cameraman saying "Michael Jackson ice cream" LOL

Yeah, those were all after we caught Eddie in action, abt oct. by then... freaky by in a nice way I guess...[/quote]

mmmm yeah true
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i do believe in dreams.. they are quite accurate not only in prediction, but also in letting you realise things that you might not even find out..

cool....lol

Those 3 nights of dreams just prior to Michael's passing were what made me freak out & what also made it so hard to accept... tt just 3 nights ago in a row, I had dreamt of tt man when I've never ever dreamt of him before... & those 3 same gdbyes each night... made me feel sick for some wks because it felt like he was somehow really saying gdbye in those dreams & i didn't want it to be a real gdbye.

Dreams do give alot of hints. My mum always had all these dreams so i've always been believing them.. it does freak you out a little when things happen in real life..

and two different dreams from two different person can connect!! it happened once between my mum and me.. exciting yeah..

i wonder if its a priviledge or a burden.. my mum felt pressurized most of the time.. but i guess its a happiness to dream of Michael.. =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

cool....lol

Dreams do give alot of hints. My mum always had all these dreams so i've always been believing them.. it does freak you out a little when things happen in real life..

and two different dreams from two different person can connect!! it happened once between my mum and me.. exciting yeah..

i wonder if its a priviledge or a burden.. my mum felt pressurized most of the time.. but i guess its a happiness to dream of Michael.. =)

wow 2 dreams can connect?? so cool! So far I think I've only had dreams comming true before lol. a lil freaky but cool at the same time (:
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha most probably? XD I kinda wish they'll put the home videos parts on a dvd...

i agree! those were the sweetest moment of Michael.. where he really enjoyed himself.. his home videos always bring laughter to my life.. it just brighten the day up..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

i agree! those were the sweetest moment of Michael.. where he really enjoyed himself.. his home videos always bring laughter to my life.. it just brighten the day up..

yeah! and like cause he had them shown it's like it's something he will share with us, so it'd be good if we have a good Q copy of it (:
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

cool....lol

wow 2 dreams can connect?? so cool! So far I think I've only had dreams comming true before lol. a lil freaky but cool at the same time (:

yup. it like the spirit visit one after another in your dreams.. the same question was asked through the same medium.. i freaked out when my mum told me her dream.. it feels real.. two dreams to form a whole story..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

cool....lol

yup. it like the spirit visit one after another in your dreams.. the same question was asked through the same medium.. i freaked out when my mum told me her dream.. it feels real.. two dreams to form a whole story..

wow.... all I can say's that's so so so cool!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm

it only happened once.. but thats enough.. haha..

dreams are just amazing...

i'm waiting for michael to give me some.. hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Dreaming abt Michael has always been great for me of course with the exception of the 3 dreams prior to his passing... but now I'm coping better, no doubt.

Yeah, I do hope they put those home vids on DVD for fans
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

HAHAHA. I laughed at this sentence: " Michael laughs so hard until he snorts " I was imagining that scene and found it funny. Razz You know, as much as I HATE to admit it Rolling Eyes , your dream is... beyond amazing! Haha.. I am interested to know more! So did he really teach you the moves in the dream? I mean, the exact moves he used in real life? and did you wake up and suddenly know how to dance liao ? Razz Haha... Actually I heard that there was this real incident of a female MJ impersonator... She claimed that she dreamt of MJ teaching her the moves.. and when she awoke, she really knew the moves and was ecstatic. Cool huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
My 2nd dream of Michael... dated June 23 2009

Part 1

Michael’s reply was simply “If you pound me, I can pound you too and you’d then be scrambled eggs!”

this part's hilarious! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:
HAHAHA. I laughed at this sentence: " Michael laughs so hard until he snorts " I was imagining that scene and found it funny. Razz You know, as much as I HATE to admit it Rolling Eyes , your dream is... beyond amazing! Haha.. I am interested to know more! So did he really teach you the moves in the dream? I mean, the exact moves he used in real life? and did you wake up and suddenly know how to dance liao ? Razz Haha... Actually I heard that there was this real incident of a female MJ impersonator... She claimed that she dreamt of MJ teaching her the moves.. and when she awoke, she really knew the moves and was ecstatic. Cool huh? Very Happy

Hee... Yup, I really loved that part of my dream as well... I remember having told Nat abt tt bit too... I keep smiling widely when I recall tt bit... Hahaha... Michael snorting!! Whee!!!

Well, I'm glad u're also enjoying my dreams now Very Happy I just posted Part 2 where Michael did teach me how to dance... but unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky as tt lady, knowing how to dance after dreaming abt it... hee...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Part 1

Michael’s reply was simply “If you pound me, I can pound you too and you’d then be scrambled eggs!”

Yah man.. he was so mean... in a cheeky monkey way Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hee... Yup, I really loved that part of my dream as well... I remember having told Nat abt tt bit too... I keep smiling widely when I recall tt bit... Hahaha... Michael snorting!! Whee!!!

Well, I'm glad u're also enjoying my dreams now Very Happy I just posted Part 2 where Michael did teach me how to dance... but unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky as tt lady, knowing how to dance after dreaming abt it... hee...

have you tried? as in putting on his concert video and trying to dance tgt? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Part 1

Yah man.. he was so mean... in a cheeky monkey way Razz

hahahaha! Ahhhh I love your dreams LOL, omg the pool thing's so hilarious! haha to have a worker not notice it's him hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHA omg your dream's so fun! Heyy and you know the "I'll kill you" thing? He said that to Mac as well! the one where Mac tricked him and made him fall into the pool! LOL!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm

skyenat wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA omg your dream's so fun! Heyy and you know the "I'll kill you" thing? He said that to Mac as well! the one where Mac tricked him and made him fall into the pool! LOL!

Really??? I've not noticed tt bit yet... well, with what I did to him, I'm sure he wanted to "kill" me.. Hee... which he technically did anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Really??? I've not noticed tt bit yet... well, with what I did to him, I'm sure he wanted to "kill" me.. Hee... which he technically did anyways Razz

hahahaha! omg, I shall find that clip for you! It's part of the home vids!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HERE! AT 0:17!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm

skyenat wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HERE! AT 0:17!!

WAHAHAHA... haven't got the time to see tt part 3 vid yet... OMG... Another creepy deja vu for me, man... Crap!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next