Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
So sweet! Very Happy Very Happy

LOL @ “Michael Jackson bulldozed me!” hahahahhaha

Hee... yeah... & u know how sometimes when u dream, when u wake up, u can kinda sense sth abt tt dream? When I awoke after tt dream, I felt kinda like sore in my forehead, like how it'll be when I ran straight into someone... Hee
yeah... though, HAHAHA so cute!!

Hee... I just came to realise how with my dreams of Michael, we'd seem to have a friendship for yrs... very strange.... this beach hut dream, the bday one, the cinema one, the rehearsal one, etc... so many of 'em...

yeah... actually I think of LMP's part when like mentioned how u guys met at a show...

Shocked Oh yeah... now tt u mentioned it... wasn't it kinda abt tt same age they met? I think LMP did meet Michael when she was 7 & Michael was 17.. in my dream, we met at Michael's show too, I was 7 & Michael was like 16!!! OMG... Didn't think abt tt!!! LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee... yeah... & u know how sometimes when u dream, when u wake up, u can kinda sense sth abt tt dream? When I awoke after tt dream, I felt kinda like sore in my forehead, like how it'll be when I ran straight into someone... Hee

Hee... I just came to realise how with my dreams of Michael, we'd seem to have a friendship for yrs... very strange.... this beach hut dream, the bday one, the cinema one, the rehearsal one, etc... so many of 'em...

yeah... actually I think of LMP's part when like mentioned how u guys met at a show...

Shocked Oh yeah... now tt u mentioned it... wasn't it kinda abt tt same age they met? I think LMP did meet Michael when she was 7 & Michael was 17.. in my dream, we met at Michael's show too, I was 7 & Michael was like 16!!! OMG... Didn't think abt tt!!! LOLx
lol that was the first thing that struck me, cause father's idea also...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:47 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

lol! u didn't say it I wouldn't even think of it... LOLX..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

lol! u didn't say it I wouldn't even think of it... LOLX..

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 am

More similar things happen & I nv realise... LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 am

hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 am

skyenat wrote:
hahahaha Razz

Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 pm

so cool.. i would think of it too if nat din mention. the sepcial relationship trinix had with Michael is really special.. it seem magical to me.. like a fairytale.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Star wrote:
so cool.. i would think of it too if nat din mention. the sepcial relationship trinix had with Michael is really special.. it seem magical to me.. like a fairytale.. Very Happy

Aiyoh... thnx, man... not everyone will think so... Hee Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

oops.. just realised there's a typo.. i mean i would not have thought of it too if nat din mention.. LOL.. i sound like so pro in the previous post.. i so blur wont think of this stuff so well.. haha.. and i mean special.. hee. special relationship special.. lol.. just ignore my typos. you know what i meant.. hee..

but its really special.. like nothing can explain how all these happen.. at least i think that way.. whenever i read your dreams, they are like fairytales, so energetic and sweet, and happy.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

oops.. just realised there's a typo.. i mean i would not have thought of it too if nat din mention.. LOL.. i sound like so pro in the previous post.. i so blur wont think of this stuff so well.. haha.. and i mean special.. hee. special relationship special.. lol.. just ignore my typos. you know what i meant.. hee..

but its really special.. like nothing can explain how all these happen.. at least i think that way.. whenever i read your dreams, they are like fairytales, so energetic and sweet, and happy.. hee..

LOLX... no worries.... I know what u mean Smile Yeah, tt's why they're called dreams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm

but my dreams of Michael are always sad and depressed.. =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Star wrote:

Sometimes they reflect ur emotions inside I guess...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

gosh.. i'm depressed?! seldom have happy dreams, even if i'm dreaming of others.. so maybe i only dream when i'm sad.. scratch
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

gosh.. i'm depressed?! seldom have happy dreams, even if i'm dreaming of others.. so maybe i only dream when i'm sad.. scratch

I meant as in how u are feeling with regards to Michael... maybe of the hurt, etc... I dunno... for me, maybe I just dream like tt 'cos Michael has always been my security bubble of happiness all these yrs... so dreams are happy scratch
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I meant as in how u are feeling with regards to Michael... maybe of the hurt, etc... I dunno... for me, maybe I just dream like tt 'cos Michael has always been my security bubble of happiness all these yrs... so dreams are happy scratch

hmmm.. maybe.. my case sounds bad..haha. i cant be sad forever.. but cant be help too..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hmmm.. maybe.. my case sounds bad..haha. i cant be sad forever.. but cant be help too..

I know.. but sometimes can't be helped... not like I'm not sad still, I am... guess it's just different with each ppl.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I know.. but sometimes can't be helped... not like I'm not sad still, I am... guess it's just different with each ppl.

yup.. most of the time, i tot i've gotten over it cos i'm not physical sad.. but the feeling of sad just come back when you watch his videos or dream of him or when you read his books.. its a subconscious thing i think..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yup.. most of the time, i tot i've gotten over it cos i'm not physical sad.. but the feeling of sad just come back when you watch his videos or dream of him or when you read his books.. its a subconscious thing i think..

Yup... same same... when I wake up frm a dream abt Michael, I feel happy but a sec later, I remember tt he's gone... haiz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yup... same same... when I wake up frm a dream abt Michael, I feel happy but a sec later, I remember tt he's gone... haiz

Talking about this makes me so sad... U know Michael have not come to my dreamland for a long time
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I'll ask him to visit u when he comes into my dreams... hopefully I can remember when I see him... hee...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'll ask him to visit u when he comes into my dreams... hopefully I can remember when I see him... hee...

Haha Very Happy Must remember hor, or maybe u can write it down somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Had quite a different dream of Michael & myself last night... this was the only dream is which we didn't talk... in the whole dream, Michael and I were just walking along the beach, close to the water edge and holding each other's hand. We just walked and walked and walked... no words were exchanged... at times Michael put his arms around my shoulders, like a hug, and I leaned close with my head resting on his chest, holding him around the waist and we just walked.. sometimes we just sat down on the sand, huddled under his big coat... but mostly we walked and walked and walked, with no words exchanged.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

i wish he would hug me too.. thats sweet enough..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Star wrote:
i wish he would hug me too.. thats sweet enough..

I'm definitely sure Michael would, Star...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next