Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

I know some of u are wondering what happened to my other dreams but know tt I've not forgotten 'em... just haven't had the chance to put 'em into words yet... I'm still in a lala mood... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 am

do post them up! i wanna read!! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am

Star wrote:

I know I know... soon soon.. Hee... sorry for the delay!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:00 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I know I know... soon soon.. Hee... sorry for the delay!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 am

I had this dream on Christmas Eve... & it was the only dream to have ever included another person on here other than myself... Nat was in this dream too... LOLx

Part 1

The phone in my bedroom rings and I lean over my bed to answer it. “Ello?” “Marie, it’s me, Michael. You know how you’re doing your projects on movie-making and have been bugging me about when I can let you in on some behind the scenes of my short films?” “EXCUSE ME!” I interrupted, “Since when on earth have I been bugging you about that? In your dreams, maybe!” “Ah shh… don’t interrupt me! So do you wanna catch some behind the scenes or not? I’m offering you a rare chance.” “This chance I’ll take for sure, but don’t you go around tell people that I’ve been bugging you about it when I clearly haven’t.. You’re such a pig!” “OINK OINK! You too, Marie… you too!!” was his reply, as he laughed and hung up. A second later, my phone rang again. “Oopsy, Marie! It’s Michael again… so sorry I forgot to tell you what time to come over.” “Yeah, what’s new?” I replied, sticking out my tongue at him. “12 noon, my driver will come and pick you up.” “Michael, is it all right, if I invited someone along too? She’s also interested in stuff like that and a big fan of yours too.” “Is she nice?” “Michael, if I’m asking to invite her, you know she won’t bite you. If she does, you can bite her back!” “Hah, now who’s being the pig! Okay, I’ll trust you on that, but no crazy she-fan business okay? Or I’ll never EVER speak to you again.” “Yes, your Majesty!” I retorted, quickly slamming down the phone before Michael could manage a quick reply back.

So I made my arrangements with Nat and at 12 sharp, a loud honk was heard just as we exited the lobby. “Afternoon, Miss Marie!” “Afternoon, BJ! I’ve a friend with me… Michael knows of her coming along.” “Yes, he did inform me. Pleasure to meet you, miss!” This was Nat’s first time ever coming along with me on a Michael-related event, so she wasn’t sure of what to say. She had know of my relationship with Michael but this was the first time that she was experiencing it. So she wasn’t too sure how to react. All she responded was with a soft hi, I wanted to laugh out loud. “Nat, BJ’s not gonna eat you!!” “Shhh!! Not so loud!” “Just relax and be yourself!” “Oh my goodness! I still can’t believe I’m actually going to meet Michael Jackson!” “As long as you don’t jump at him, claw at him or turn violent, he’ll be nice to you.”

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:10 am

Part 3

By then, Nat had gotten over her awe of her meeting of Michael Jackson, she was more at ease. She even tried to roll around and flatten us with the fat suit! Michael and I were just running around, screaming like mad, trying to get away from Nat the Monster Ball! For whatever reason, Michael and I decided to christen the Mayor’s fat suit as Victor Gorelick. (It was only upon waking up and remembering my dream that I realized that Michael and I had named the fat suit after the Editor-in-chief of Archie Comics!!! LOLX). After an hour of monkeying around, Michael decided to start filming again and we sat quietly behind Winston, eyes glued onto the set. We were truly honoured to have been able to witness a genius at work. Of course, Michael being Michael, there were tons of bloopers and goof-ups but nothing to serious to disrupt filming greatly. We even got the chance to try our hand out at operating the cameras, the dolly and also on make-up. The whole experience was really fun and when filming wrapped up for the day at around 7pm, Michael offered to buy everyone dinner.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm not able to finish writing out this dream in time as I've gotta get to bed in time for work tmr, so pls bare with me.. Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Take your time trinix!! hee.. i'm so envy of NAT!! she got the chance to see michael though its in a dream! haha.. did you ask her if she dreamt of michael the same night?? hee..

ok.. i love the lunch you guys had!! LOL.. and the FUN!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Star wrote:
Take your time trinix!! hee.. i'm so envy of NAT!! she got the chance to see michael though its in a dream! haha.. did you ask her if she dreamt of michael the same night?? hee..

ok.. i love the lunch you guys had!! LOL.. and the FUN!! cheers

I told Nat tt the 1st thing when I got up in the morning.. she was laughing abt it... don't think she had a dream of Michael tt night tho'...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 pm

it will be cool if she did.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Star wrote:
it will be cool if she did.. lol..

Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:50 pm

hahaha nah I didn't.... But mann! It's hilarious!! Sooooo the kinda of fun to have!! HAHAHA man, good thing no one else in my house's up now or they'd think I'm mad laughing so much!!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 am

skyenat wrote:
hahaha nah I didn't.... But mann! It's hilarious!! Sooooo the kinda of fun to have!! HAHAHA man, good thing no one else in my house's up now or they'd think I'm mad laughing so much!!! LOL!!!

I can still remember how it was with Michael tried to bounce u in that fat suit... Hee... & then u rolled around trying to flatten us both... LOLx... still don't understand how Michael & I named the fat suit after the chief of Archie Comics... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I can still remember how it was with Michael tried to bounce u in that fat suit... Hee... & then u rolled around trying to flatten us both... LOLx... still don't understand how Michael & I named the fat suit after the chief of Archie Comics... Hee

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

& of course I didn't mention the bit abt u attempting to dance in tt fat suit... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

& of course I didn't mention the bit abt u attempting to dance in tt fat suit... Hee

now you've mentioned!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

YAH MAN! hahahahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm

So sweet! Very Happy Very Happy

LOL @ “Michael Jackson bulldozed me!” hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

YAH MAN! hahahahahaha XD

Hee... it was hilarious, man... Michael & I were squealing with laughter, we almost died Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

skyenat wrote:

Hee... yeah... & u know how sometimes when u dream, when u wake up, u can kinda sense sth abt tt dream? When I awoke after tt dream, I felt kinda like sore in my forehead, like how it'll be when I ran straight into someone... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

YAH MAN! hahahahahaha XD

Hee... it was hilarious, man... Michael & I were squealing with laughter, we almost died Razz
HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee... yeah... & u know how sometimes when u dream, when u wake up, u can kinda sense sth abt tt dream? When I awoke after tt dream, I felt kinda like sore in my forehead, like how it'll be when I ran straight into someone... Hee
yeah... though, HAHAHA so cute!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee... I just came to realise how with my dreams of Michael, we'd seem to have a friendship for yrs... very strange.... this beach hut dream, the bday one, the cinema one, the rehearsal one, etc... so many of 'em...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee... I just came to realise how with my dreams of Michael, we'd seem to have a friendship for yrs... very strange.... this beach hut dream, the bday one, the cinema one, the rehearsal one, etc... so many of 'em...

yeah... actually I think of LMP's part when like mentioned how u guys met at a show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next