Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 am

skyenat wrote:
Awesome awesome dreams! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy haha so cute the both of you!

Hee... thnx Embarassed I hope the shirt didn't keep u all up last night... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Awesome awesome dreams! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy haha so cute the both of you!

haha! The shirt's awesome man..did some stuff on it alrdy Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

LOLX... Wow, tt was fast... Hee... yeah, it was really an awesome looking shirt in my dream... if only it was real... maybe we could have it made for ourselves... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:36 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

LOLX... Wow, tt was fast... Hee... yeah, it was really an awesome looking shirt in my dream... if only it was real... maybe we could have it made for ourselves... Hee
Razz yeah mann... we could! but prob will be ex unless it's just a tee shirt.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:07 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah... but methinks might still be cheaper than getting the other one.. Hee... Tee could also do gd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah... but methinks might still be cheaper than getting the other one.. Hee... Tee could also do gd Very Happy
haha yeah true Razz yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 am

Trinix dreamt of Michael again!!?! Aww........ Smile I love your dream!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am

great dreams trinix.. the shirt was not real? i tot it was the one you wanted on the website?? cool.. if only everything is real.. maybe he really did have some designs already.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Trinix dreamt of Michael again!!?! Aww........ Smile I love your dream!

Hee... yeah, I've dreamt of Michael some the last 2 wks... glad u enjoyed reading abt my dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

Star wrote:
great dreams trinix.. the shirt was not real? i tot it was the one you wanted on the website?? cool.. if only everything is real.. maybe he really did have some designs already.. =)

Thnx Star... nope, the shirt tt I wanted frm online is the REAL shirt tt Michael used in TII... the other shirt was the one frm my dream... Hee... it was because of tt dream shirt I was instantly drawn & hooked on the real shirt in TII 'cos it was so familiar to me, though not exactly alike... I hope I'm making sense... Hee..

I told Nat tt I'd freak out if one day someone unearths a shirt frm Michael's collection & it turns out to be the shirt I actually dreamt abt affraid LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thnx Star... nope, the shirt tt I wanted frm online is the REAL shirt tt Michael used in TII... the other shirt was the one frm my dream... Hee... it was because of tt dream shirt I was instantly drawn & hooked on the real shirt in TII 'cos it was so familiar to me, though not exactly alike... I hope I'm making sense... Hee..

I told Nat tt I'd freak out if one day someone unearths a shirt frm Michael's collection & it turns out to be the shirt I actually dreamt abt affraid LOLx

ok i got it now.. haha.. it wil freak everyone out.. gosh.. wait till there's a news saying that Michael did wanted to start a clothing line and stuff.. this is crazy! lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Miss Michael and i have not dream of him for quite sometime..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:56 pm

me too.. someone just said Michael and me look compatible..wahaha.. *flying* i'm going to have sweet dreams tonight.. please come michael..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:58 pm

lol! u r so cute
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ok i got it now.. haha.. it wil freak everyone out.. gosh.. wait till there's a news saying that Michael did wanted to start a clothing line and stuff.. this is crazy! lol..

Who knows, man... Who knows... I just found out today tt Michael had designed a series of shoes for LA Gear before... OMG!!! I practically grew up with LA Gear, man!!! They were my 1st ever pair of shoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Well, I do hope tt u both get ur visits frm Michael tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! u r so cute

Embarassed oh dear, Michael 's the cutest!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Haha Very Happy Ya Trinix, it's our turn lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! u r so cute

Embarassed oh dear, Michael 's the cutest!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

i think i've made a date with Michael tonight last week.. see ya Michael! you better come or i'll tickle you!! lol!
i'll remind him to visit you if he comes..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

i think i've made a date with Michael tonight last week.. see ya Michael! you better come or i'll tickle you!! lol!

lol! Aww... you r so sweet!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 pm

LOL...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

o dear, MIchael's the sweetest.. lol.. i hope he's not that forgetful..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

He might be too busy so must forgive him still.... Hee... tt night I had my picnic dream, Cat had made an appt to play chess with him while I made an appt to play Monopoly wioth Michael... he ended up coming to my dream for a picnic... LOLx... so he got his dates mixed up Razz Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

He might be too busy so must forgive him still.... Hee... tt night I had my picnic dream, Cat had made an appt to play chess with him while I made an appt to play Monopoly wioth Michael... he ended up coming to my dream for a picnic... LOLx... so he got his dates mixed up Razz Hee

haha.. he's really cute.. i really want to tickle him and look at his expression.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next