Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA omg your dream's so fun! Heyy and you know the "I'll kill you" thing? He said that to Mac as well! the one where Mac tricked him and made him fall into the pool! LOL!

Really??? I've not noticed tt bit yet... well, with what I did to him, I'm sure he wanted to "kill" me.. Hee... which he technically did anyways Razz

hahahaha! omg, I shall find that clip for you! It's part of the home vids!

HERE! AT 0:17!!

WAHAHAHA... haven't got the time to see tt part 3 vid yet... OMG... Another creepy deja vu for me, man... Crap!!!!

LOL! Where did you watch until! I finshed the whole tihng during that weeks ago, but I pull out parts to watch over again (: hahaha, it ain't creepy, it's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm

I've not seen tt full vid of Part 3 (the one u sent yet) I only saw til tt part u said & am still too stunned to carry on Shocked
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I've not seen tt full vid of Part 3 (the one u sent yet) I only saw til tt part u said & am still too stunned to carry on Shocked

hahahahahahahaha!! Omg lol XD Though, I'm so happy to know egghead, so can read more about applehead Very Happy haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahahahahahahaha!! Omg lol XD Though, I'm so happy to know egghead, so can read more about applehead Very Happy haha Very Happy

Thank u for ur kind compliment... I'm glad u're enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

(: somehow I feel that Michael's working through your dreams. so in a way, your sharing with us is like revealing the fun parts about him. Idk, I just feel it this way, & I'm loving it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

(: somehow I feel that Michael's working through your dreams. so in a way, your sharing with us is like revealing the fun parts about him. Idk, I just feel it this way, & I'm loving it Very Happy

Thnx again... I'll be working on the 3rd night's dream soon, the one tt left me smiling when I awoke until my dad greeted me with those dreaded words... It might be hard but u know what, I think writing it all out kinda helps me pick up the pieces too... if u know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:02 pm

mmmm yeah, kinda get it. Like an outlet of release in a way rather than keeping it bottled up yeah? Take your time (: Dreams are special things~
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm

skyenat wrote:
mmmm yeah, kinda get it. Like an outlet of release in a way rather than keeping it bottled up yeah? Take your time (: Dreams are special things~

Thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am

Hahaha.. Yeah.. even the jealous me would look forward to more.. Razz Its even more exciting than reading stories from fictional sites. Hee hee.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

o... i agree with you guys.. trinix's dreams are just too great..

really sweet... you can just visualise new video clips from these dreams but with our friend trinix instead of mac or other kids in it..

i like it when he said he will be there for you... =)

Thanks for the sharing trinix... everyone had great fun and laughter... =)

Thanks Michael too...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.. Yeah.. even the jealous me would look forward to more.. Razz Its even more exciting than reading stories from fictional sites. Hee hee.

LOLx... Thnx for ur support too, Cat Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am

Star wrote:

really sweet... you can just visualise new video clips from these dreams but with our friend trinix instead of mac or other kids in it..

Thanks Michael too...

Thnx Star... ur support's much appreciated too Smile Yup, Michael has definitely been there for me for the last 18 yrs in his own quiet lil way & it's a shame tt I had been such a quiet fan until now... I took for granted tt he was someone of my time & will still be around for a while longer... as the saying goes, u'll only treasure someone more when they're gone... sadly, I'm extremely guilty in tt part... but I hope Michael understands still...

I just listened to "I'll Be There" on my way home in the car & was already tearing just hearing the 1st line... tt song never fails to make me cry...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thanks Michael too...

Thnx Star... ur support's much appreciated too Smile Yup, Michael has definitely been there for me for the last 18 yrs in his own quiet lil way & it's a shame tt I had been such a quiet fan until now... I took for granted tt he was someone of my time & will still be around for a while longer... as the saying goes, u'll only treasure someone more when they're gone... sadly, I'm extremely guilty in tt part... but I hope Michael understands still...

I just listened to "I'll Be There" on my way home in the car & was already tearing just hearing the 1st line... tt song never fails to make me cry...

Mann, everytime I hear that line " and if you ever find someone new..." comes, I'll start crying Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thanks Michael too...

A quiet fan is also a fan.. so it really does not matter if your a big fan or not.. =) so no need to feel guilty.
As for me, i'm quite sad that i was not expose to Michael that much in the era i was born in. how i wished i'm born earlier. so i can experience how the world was so crazy over him.. lol..
Nevertheless, its better late than never.. so i'll still love him even though my friends of my age thought i was crazy to have an idol of age 50 or even an idol who is weird and eccentric to them.

That song is really tear-gland stimulating.. a lot of his songs have this effect.. cos his voice is just too beautiful, too sincere, too much love in it...=)

i agree that ppl will only start missing one when they are not around.. thats what a human is.. so dun think too much yeah...
You are not alone... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thanks Michael too...

A quiet fan is also a fan.. so it really does not matter if your a big fan or not.. =) so no need to feel guilty.
As for me, i'm quite sad that i was not expose to Michael that much in the era i was born in. how i wished i'm born earlier. so i can experience how the world was so crazy over him.. lol..
Nevertheless, its better late than never.. so i'll still love him even though my friends of my age thought i was crazy to have an idol of age 50 or even an idol who is weird and eccentric to them.

That song is really tear-gland stimulating.. a lot of his songs have this effect.. cos his voice is just too beautiful, too sincere, too much love in it...=)

i agree that ppl will only start missing one when they are not around.. thats what a human is.. so dun think too much yeah...

I'll nv understand how the teenagers of today can call 'emselves fans when they're so fickle over their music tastes... every new artiste tt comes into the scene they are into his/her music... do they even stay yrs as fans or just to whoever's the fad? When ppl hear tt i've been a fan of Elvis since I was 4yrs old & a fan of Michael since I was 9 yrs old & until now am still a devoted fan, they think I'm nuts... well, I think being fickle is nuts.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Star wrote:
how i wished i'm born earlier. so i can experience how the world was so crazy over him..

same here! Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey guys.... I'm so sorry I'm unable to finish my 3rd dream & will have to leave u guys hanging for now until I get it completed... I tried but it's getting late & I've got work tmr... so sorry yah... I'll definitely continue when I can, so pls bear with me... thnx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:04 pm

hahahaha omg your dreams are so awesome! Lol at the private movie booking!
haha and Suntec! So cool Very Happy

will wait patiently whenever you can continue (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahahaha omg your dreams are so awesome! Lol at the private movie booking!
haha and Suntec! So cool Very Happy

will wait patiently whenever you can continue (:

Thnx babe... this dream seems to be longer than the rest in terms of writing it out... Hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:41 pm

cheers I'm waiting! HEHEE
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 am

Admin wrote:
cheers I'm waiting! HEHEE

Thnx!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:59 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thanks Michael too...

I'll nv understand how the teenagers of today can call 'emselves fans when they're so fickle over their music tastes... every new artiste tt comes into the scene they are into his/her music... do they even stay yrs as fans or just to whoever's the fad? When ppl hear tt i've been a fan of Elvis since I was 4yrs old & a fan of Michael since I was 9 yrs old & until now am still a devoted fan, they think I'm nuts... well, I think being fickle is nuts.

Agree to the max!! there are always new idosl coming into the entertainment biz but i was never their fans..no one can be such a great entertainer as our dear Michael. I've always like oldies.. even chinese oldies. though elvis is not my idol, i do admire and appreciate his songs.. his vocals are great too! =)

Probably these teenagers are still searching for their ideal idol.. well, if they are born in the era of Michael's, situation might be different.. they will love him to the core! NO time or heart to fickle at all!
I'm glad that i'm not that fickle! i'm a fan of another singer for 8 years and ongoing though she's in a very low profile now.. i'm still a quiet fan.. probably i should do something before i regret when something bad happens again.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 am

It's nice to know thereyoung fans like u out there, Star... who aren't just a flash in the pan type of fan... but then again, it's their choices to make, what to do? It just upsets me when they ride on the sudden wave... tt's why there's so much anger going on between old & young blood. Basically, I say love for the right reason, tt's what matters, I guess.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm

I worked abt an hr & it's still not finished... sorry guys... have to wait some more... my last dream that night prior to Michael's passing seem to taking way longer than expected, plus it was the only dream I ever had that went on a 2-day duration... sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:11 pm

People settle down on serious stuff as they grow.. it just takes time for some to realise that there should be some reason in the decision they make instead of just following the crowd..

i think its a process of growing up.. its hard to judge or i should say that we are not in the position to judge. like what you said: its their choice to make. =)

sad to say, there was indeed some anger going on.. but everyone has their own perspective of things happening around them and their own reason to love.. so think on the bigger and brighter side of the picture.. yup, love for the right reason.. =)

well, fans in this club has the same reason for being here: LOVE for Michael for as long as they believe they can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next