Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Empty
PostSubject: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 am

Hokay guys, as quite a few of u have been chatting abt these signs randomly & abt how some are becoming more of a coincidence, etc... I figured instead of having the discussions all over the place in here, we might as well have 1 post thread, where we can all just write abt our encounters... So anyone who has anything to share, this is the place, yup! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 am

First of all, let me begin with my very insane & bizarre encounters today... in a short span of the few hrs I've been outside (the 1st was when I msged Nat at abt 1.35pm) right up til I reached home at abt 5pm, I've had a total of 12... yes, u're reading right, TWELVE such encounters.

The 1st was in my dad's car... we were just done with lunch & on our way to Suntec City when in the car, I was thinking "how come Michael's songs have ceased to play on our radio stations??"... no sooner had I thought that thought, my dad switched radio stations randomly frm Class 95 to Gold 90.5 & at tt moment, 'Remember The Time' played on air.

Second, while at Suntec wandering, I aimlessly went up to the 3rd floor frm the area where Carrefour was, as I've nv been there before... as I stepped off the escalator, a huge MJ poster (frm the Bad area) was looking back at me... I was so stunned, I almost walked into a pillar... LOLx...

The next 3 encounters were even more bizarre.. My dad & I had gone over to Marina Sqaure by now & were just randomly walking into shops. One of the shops we entered was Fox, the minute my foot entered the shop, 'Beat It' was playing... tt wasn't all tt strange... the next things tt happened are the strange deals. We left Fox & popped in nxt door to Nautica & again, the minute my foot entered the shop, 'Black or White' was playing Shocked We stayed in there for a while & popping into another shop by now, I was wondering abt all these signs I didn't notice which shop I had stepped into & again, the minute my foot entered the shop, 'Beat It' played again Shocked Shocked

The 6th encounter was also at another shop... thru'out the whole wandering around the areas, I was thinking to myself "Imagine if some crazy Japanese MJ fan who was in the candy business actually came up with MJ candy." While thinking of all tt, we had gone upstairs to walk & my dad popped into a shop 'Epitome' tt sold quite funky Japanses/Taiwanese stuff (like those phones made to look like soft drink cans, etc...) As we exited, guess what I saw??? MJ umbrellas Shocked & here's the pic to prove!Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Dsc00710

Encounter 7: The minute we left tt shop & turned the corner, walking past a shop selling audio stuff, I heard 'Jam' being played on their speakers... it was such an instant succession of Michael-related signs one after another, I was getting a lil freaked out... LOLX

Encounter 8-9 took place at the food court of Marina Square... heading upstairs 'cos my dad was feeling a lil hungry, I got us a table while my dad went to order his food. The minute I sat down & looked up, I saw a TV screen in front of me & a MJ seqment was playing on WOW TV... a lil bit abt TII.. 2 mins later after my dad returned with his food & I went to get dessert, the radio of the food court decided to play 'Heal The World'... I was going mad by tt pt.

Encounter 10... while walking back to Suntec to get to the car, I saw a Caucasian guy wearing a MJ shirt.

Encounter 11 happened while we were on the road home... while waiting at a traffic light, a Malaysian-licensed plate car stopped beside our car & I saw tt car had a MJJ production logo sticker by the side door of the car... those Billie Jean shoes Shocked

Last encounter number 12, was when my dad wanted to get the New Paper & it was raining so I couldn't get off by Yishun Mrt Station to get to the newspaper vendor, so I told him to drop me off at the Shell station instead. I went inside the 7-11 to grab the papers & while I was queuing & looking around at the stuff on the shelves, I turn my head to the left & saw this... Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Dsc00711 I've been into quite a few 7-11 to get my loot of lollipops & I've nv saw this until today.

So there u guys have it, my bizarre Michael encounters today... all within a short-span of abt 3 & a half hours Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow.... Lucky You Smile I love the umbrellas. So did u bought that?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:15 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

I was actually freaking out after a while 'cos there were just too many sudden encounters, I thought I was going mad & hearing things... LOLX... I've had MJ encounters abt 1-3 times a day (not every day tho') but today was like an overflood of it.. LOLx... nope, I wanted to get the umbrella but my dad said "$18 for an umbrella?? Tt's mad!" So I couldn't get it Razz Gonna try & go back another day... Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

I was actually freaking out after a while 'cos there were just too many sudden encounters, I thought I was going mad & hearing things... LOLX... I've had MJ encounters abt 1-3 times a day (not every day tho') but today was like an overflood of it.. LOLx... nope, I wanted to get the umbrella but my dad said "$18 for an umbrella?? Tt's mad!" So I couldn't get it Razz Gonna try & go back another day... Hee

Wow.. At least 1-3 times somedays. So envy Razz I would love to have more encounters but it never happen to me often. Actually i'm thinking of getting the umbrella, but is not the real Michael face Razz so now i'm thinking. Hee...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm

HAHAHAHA SO FREAKING COOL!!!! Very Happy

omg I love the umbrellas! I wanna get one!!! Very Happy I've always wanted those "bottle" umbrellas but couldn't find a good design XD so you're gonna get in the end?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

skyenat wrote:

omg I love the umbrellas! I wanna get one!!! Very Happy I've always wanted those "bottle" umbrellas but couldn't find a good design XD so you're gonna get in the end?

Most likely... like u know why I msged u tt way this afternoon Razz It was one helluva crazy Michaely filled afternoon... the shop encounters really spooked me out... now u know why I said I felt like I was losing my mind... LOLx... 'cos of those encounters I was singing Michael's songs the whole afternoon as well... LOLX

Oh yah, abt my encounter last night.. I was staying late at the office doing some work with another friend, when I thought I heard 'Black or White'... It was rather soft so I thought I was hearing things... seems like it was one of the cleaners who were playing their mobile song list & tt was the song they played... LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Most likely... like u know why I msged u tt way this afternoon Razz It was one helluva crazy Michaely filled afternoon... the shop encounters really spooked me out... now u know why I said I felt like I was losing my mind... LOLx... 'cos of those encounters I was singing Michael's songs the whole afternoon as well... LOLX

Oh yah, abt my encounter last night.. I was staying late at the office doing some work with another friend, when I thought I heard 'Black or White'... It was rather soft so I thought I was hearing things... seems like it was one of the cleaners who were playing their mobile song list & tt was the song they played... LOLx

hahaha so can tell!!

lol!! cool XD XD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hahaha so can tell!!

lol!! cool XD XD

Give me 1-3 signs I can handle... suddenly unload 12 on in 3 hrs, I go Shocked Shocked Shocked

@ Michael: U must be very free this afternoon, Michael Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha very playful also, hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

But really lah... if u were me also, 12 encounters u would also freak out a lil, man... it's like I'm thinking so much of him subconsciously I'm seeing & hearing things... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

But really lah... if u were me also, 12 encounters u would also freak out a lil, man... it's like I'm thinking so much of him subconsciously I'm seeing & hearing things... Embarassed
hahaha! well, he's sending you good signs anw, it's all cool stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

o.. i was thought it was common to hear mj songs! i definitely heard them alot of times and i never thought they were signs.. haha.. everytime i wanted to dance and i look like an idiot enjoying the songs instead of the clothes.. i even plead my bf to stay in the shop longer for the song to end.. lol.. i know why he's jealous now..

o.. i just bought an umbrella for 20 bucks!! argh.. *going crazy* i want that umbrella!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha! well, he's sending you good signs anw, it's all cool stuff XD

Hope he shares 'em too, otherwise Cat will KILL me again.... u saw how she's like with my dreams right affraid
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Hokay... now this is weird... I just checked my email & apparently my dad had emailed me a pic of Michael Shocked What gives????
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 pm

o.. he din? he's telling us he knows whats going on in this forum.. he surfing the net too!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hokay... now this is weird... I just checked my email & apparently my dad had emailed me a pic of Michael Shocked What gives????

HAHAHAHA what kinda photo did he email you? as in a press one? LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Wah seh.. That's really alot within a day!! Mine was all split into different days, so not so freaky lah. Haha. And the umbrellas look very, very cool! But its really expensive leh.. $18?!?!

Anyway, here are my "split-up" signs: (Not in sequence; I just list down whatever I can remember from my poor memory. Lol)

-7-11 tribute poster (Ya, I saw it today when I entered 7-11 too! I stopped dead in my tracks, and the first thing that came to me was "Michael's sign". Hahaha. But I would rather classify this as a coincidence since the tribute is just around the corner.)

-Sudden Black or White song (I was sitting at Macdonald's with my friends and this song a few days ago and it came up. And I started grooving like a mad lady.)

-While I was shopping around at Bugis, my friend suddenly called out to me and asked me to listen to a song that was playing. I became crazy when I realized it was "You are not alone", one of my favorites.

-Another time happened at Harvey Norman... I heard "Thriller" vividly and I was trying to walk around to find out where that song came from. I couldn't find the source and the next thing I knew, I saw Michael's face popped on a large TV screen. It was showing E.T (The entertainment programme), and it was spot-on that they were just talking about him.

-I think one of the first signs I received was in school. I was at an "early stage" of being obsessed with him, and I suddenly heard "Heal the world" playing while I was standing and staring into space. I looked down, and saw a line of students walking with a speaker with them.

-This was one of the recent signs: I was walking around in Jurong Point when I heard "You are not alone" (again!). Happily, I tried to find out where it came from, and realized it was from a temporary set-up stall inside a mall. When I got to the front of the TV, Michael was making a speech after the song, and he mentioned "I love you... " That melted me.

-I am not sure if this is one of the signs, but I posted about seeing MJ caps at AMK hub on the other thread. At that time, I was just thinking and wondering if I would be able to spot some "MJ design" hats, which I thought would be quite impossible since its quite uncommon. I almost got the shock of my life when I bent down to browse the hats. There were two MJ designs on the different caps. One of them was "YOU ARE NOT ALONE- MICHAEL JACKSON".

My friend's signs:
-She was walking out for lunch and "ABC" was aired through the radio.
-"They don't really care about us" aired while she was walking out another day.
-When she was reading a news about him, "Heal the world" came up on the radio.

On all these occasions, she said that she was thinking of Michael.

I think there are more, but that's all my memory could fetch me. Hahaha. Come, everyone! Let's list all our signs here.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hope he shares 'em too, otherwise Cat will KILL me again.... u saw how she's like with my dreams right affraid

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:22 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wah, your dad super cool! Hahahaha! Issit he spotted Michael somewhere and managed to take a photo of him? Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Star wrote:
o.. i was thought it was common to hear mj songs! i definitely heard them alot of times and i never thought they were signs.. haha.. everytime i wanted to dance and i look like an idiot enjoying the songs instead of the clothes.. i even plead my bf to stay in the shop longer for the song to end.. lol.. i know why he's jealous now..

o.. i just bought an umbrella for 20 bucks!! argh.. *going crazy* i want that umbrella!!

Sure I've heard his songs playing in shops but mostly I've been in tt shop for a while to hear other songs before I catch Michael's...

Today's was the min. I stepped into a shop, I hear one song... a min later into another shop I step into, another song & the last shop I step into, the same song frm the 1st shop starts in tt 3rd shop... tt's what's making me go Shocked

& I've not heard his songs on our radio stations for a while now & not even to mention hearing it at a food court... LOLx
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

This one.... this is making me scratch my head 'cos my dad nv sends my any Michael pics ever... he doesn't even think much of Michael... LOLx

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... New_im10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wah, your dad super cool! Hahahaha! Issit he spotted Michael somewhere and managed to take a photo of him? Razz

It's more like weird 'cos my dad only sends me like those typical forward emails u get frm other ppl... this email is just with a pic attachment of Michael... with no heading, no nothing Shocked
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm

hahaha! did he say why?

edit: argh lagged reply lol! saw ur post XD

Last edited by skyenat on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahaha! did he say why?

Tt's the weirder bit... usually he nv ceases to hound me if I saw his email whenever he sends any... but for this time, he has not said a word... Shocked then what? Tmr I go "Erm... why did u send me Michael Jackson's pic ah??" So wierd to ask... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next