Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Another sign today... was out at a western stall at the coffeeshop abt to order my food, when 'You Are Not Alone' started to play frm the stall's speakers... LOLx... so random... it was a mixture of English & Mandarin songs I heard thru'out my dinner but the minute I stood at the stall, Michael's song played... Hee..

Come to think of it, Michael always shows me signs when I'm outside on my non-working days & most of the songs tt I hear are always my favourite Michael numbers... Go figure
Very Happy

Trinix is always so lucky Smile always can't escape from Michael!

It's only thru' a connection tt's been present since the day I was born, I believe... it's always been there just nv got to noticing it until June 25th... it's really crazy a connection but I'm glad it's me tt's getting it Smile

haha! an awesome connection yeah Very Happy

Yeah, Nat... & thnx for helping me work tt connection bit out... Now I kinda know why things have been the way they are & how everything's kidna fallen into place Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Another sign today... was out at a western stall at the coffeeshop abt to order my food, when 'You Are Not Alone' started to play frm the stall's speakers... LOLx... so random... it was a mixture of English & Mandarin songs I heard thru'out my dinner but the minute I stood at the stall, Michael's song played... Hee..

Come to think of it, Michael always shows me signs when I'm outside on my non-working days & most of the songs tt I hear are always my favourite Michael numbers... Go figure
Very Happy
Trinix is always so lucky Smile always can't escape from Michael!
It's only thru' a connection tt's been present since the day I was born, I believe... it's always been there just nv got to noticing it until June 25th... it's really crazy a connection but I'm glad it's me tt's getting it Smile
haha! an awesome connection yeah Very Happy
Yeah, Nat... & thnx for helping me work tt connection bit out... Now I kinda know why things have been the way they are & how everything's kidna fallen into place Smile

haha! No prob (: It's so cool anw! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 am

woo.. last night when i was on my way home from work, i saw a lady carrying a tote bag with the letters MJ sewn. the letters were formed with glittering crystals i think. cant see too clearly, but it is definitely glittering in front of me. so cool.. maybe she sewn them herself.. and the two letters were like size of my hands.
that gave me some idea of sewing MJ on my personal stuff too.. haha..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Star wrote:
woo.. last night when i was on my way home from work, i saw a lady carrying a tote bag with the letters MJ sewn. the letters were formed with glittering crystals i think. cant see too clearly, but it is definitely glittering in front of me. so cool.. maybe she sewn them herself.. and the two letters were like size of my hands.

Muwahaha.. Maybe that lady is a fan of Michael Jordan? =X
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

what!? dun think so ba.. its glittering leh.. more of michael's style. hee.. i was so afraid i will be drawn to her bag and the next moment.." What ya looking at? Michael jordon is my idol!" Shocked that will be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 am

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

what!? dun think so ba.. its glittering leh.. more of michael's style. hee.. i was so afraid i will be drawn to her bag and the next moment.." What ya looking at? Michael jordon is my idol!" Shocked that will be embarrassing.
LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

LOL! HAHAHAHA. Then you can save some face back by saying "OH, SAME HERE TOO! That's why I kept looking at your bag mah!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

LOL! HAHAHAHA. Then you can save some face back by saying "OH, SAME HERE TOO! That's why I kept looking at your bag mah!" Razz

thats is a ver 'cat' reply.. lol.. super big lie. how can i do that to Michael? MJ is only for Michael Jackson in my dictionary.. hee..
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 am

OMG i want those umbrellas!! u dunno how proud i am to be an MJ fan!!! what's the shop name? i want that, its so cool!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am

Anything with just the initals 'MJ' to Cat is Michael Jordon & not Michael Jackson 'cos she not happy tt it's not her stuff... LOLX.... Hee

& Yang, the shop's name if I remember correctly should be Epitome.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:22 pm

did not have signs from michael for a long time till today..
i once wanted to buy MJ tee from a store at ION but din and when i decided i should, i never see it again in the same store until today, it reappear!! and was on buy 1 get 1 free sale.. i love the HEAL THE WORLD tee but there is no large for ladies cut.. then i saw the guys' cut but far too big.. =( so in the end i still din buy any..
then later i heard HEAL THE WORLD (again) at winter time store.. again i was very high.. lol.. Michael is repeating his message of healing the world.. =)

o.. just remembered, i actually heard beat it a few days back.. so happy.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Star wrote:
did not have signs from michael for a long time till today..
i once wanted to buy MJ tee from a store at ION but din and when i decided i should, i never see it again in the same store until today, it reappear!! and was on buy 1 get 1 free sale.. i love the HEAL THE WORLD tee but there is no large for ladies cut.. then i saw the guys' cut but far too big.. =( so in the end i still din buy any..
then later i heard HEAL THE WORLD (again) at winter time store.. again i was very high.. lol.. Michael is repeating his message of healing the world.. =)

o.. just remembered, i actually heard beat it a few days back.. so happy.. hee..

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Michael didn't leave my side even tho' I was in the UK... can't exactly remember how each signs happened on when or how exactly but I do definitely remember tt they DID happen Very Happy

In no particular order:

1) abt 3-4 times when I randomly turned on the TV while in the UK, they were showing abt some MJ-related stuff, in terms of advertisements for an upcoming show called 'Move Like Michael Jackson' & a flashmob being done on the show 'Got to Dance' on BBC3... I had thought it was an MJ flashmob but they had used a few different types of songs... It was only when I had swtiched the TV on, 'Don't Stop til You Get Enough' was playing.

2) I was at Baker Street looking for postcards, thinking I could find some Michael ones... I had searched a whole lot but only found Elvis ones... after flipping thru each & every postcard, suddenly Michael's postcard jumped out at me randomly & there were only 3 pieces left, slotted in between other postcards.

3) While I was out walking & was feeling sad 'cos I couldn't find any adverts on the exhibition at O2, I went past a shop & suddenly heard "I'll Be There" playing softly frm the speakers.

4) I was looking over my friend's shoulder while she was flipping thru a theatre guide to see what shows we could catch when suddenly the heading 'Thriller Live' jumped out at me... mind u, the print on tt guide was so small, I was so surprised I even noticed it... LOLX... plus, there wasn't even any advertisements or flyers abt it, like the other shows that were being shown in the theatres.

5) I was at Victoria tube station quite a number of times when travelling & had always gone past the same space in the tunnel a few times 'cos we were often taking either the back or front of the tube. All the times I past by, I saw other advertisements on the wall until one random day, I saw a big advert for the book 'Michael Jackson The Magic & the Madness'... what was strange was the next day, as I passed tt same spot, another advert was there & I checked with my friend & noticed myself tt tube tunnel adverts don't get changed so often.

6) This one is the weirdest sign... even my friend got spooked by it. We were at Stradford upon Avon & were sleeping in our room tt Wednesday night. Suddenly my mobile rang at abt 5.30am (London time). I remember groaning to myself "Who the hell can it be? Calling me in UK?" as I groped for my mobile & then refused the call. Then as I lay back in my bed, I thought to myself "Eh, wasn't 'The Way You Make Me Feel' supposed to have played just now? How come it was another MJ song?" & then I fell back to sleep.

Only when I awoke & my friend asked if my mobile rang, did I check with her what song she heard playing. 'The Way You Make Me Feel' is my mobile's main ringtone unless I have added a special ringtone to ur contact, so technically tt should be the ringtone one hears. I asked my friend if it was 'The Way You Make Me Feel' that she heard & she said "No, it was some other MJ song." Just to be sure, I played 'The Way You Make Me Feel' for her to hear & she re-confirmed tt the song tt played early tt morning was not 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. I checked my incoming call-box & saw tt it was a random Sg number, which certainly meant tt the ringtone tt should have rung was 'The Way You Make Me Feel'... somehow tt wasn't it & it really spooked us out.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 pm

yay.. michael never failed to give great signs!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Star wrote:

LOLx... though the sixth one's still a lil spooky for me... Nat says tt maybe it was Michael trying to sing to me... LMAO
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... though the sixth one's still a lil spooky for me... Nat says tt maybe it was Michael trying to sing to me... LMAO
hahaha yeah. but instead of getting applauded got ppl spooked out instead.. whoops Razz hope he aint disappointed lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha yeah. but instead of getting applauded got ppl spooked out instead.. whoops Razz hope he aint disappointed lol Razz

LMAO.. maybe nxt time he should say "It's me, Michael!" before he starts then not so bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 am

lol! maybe he's teasing you.. wanting to see how you react when being spooked out! haha.. secretive michael..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Star wrote:
lol! maybe he's teasing you.. wanting to see how you react when being spooked out! haha.. secretive michael..

LOLx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Michael's spirit is now on the higher plane liao... So he now busier. Give him timeeee!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 am

Admin wrote:
Michael's spirit is now on the higher plane liao... So he now busier. Give him timeeee!! HAHA

Shouldn't u post here be with regards to Michael coming to ppl's dreams?? LOLx... 'cos ppl are asking more abt dreams than signs Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 am

she must have clicked the wrong thread.. or she dun get any so she's trying to comfort herself.. lol.. ok.. i sound mean here.. hee..

i heard You are not alone at lot 1's mac.. i tot it was weird to play this song in a fast food restaurant.. lol.. i think no one realised except me..cos it was quite soft..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Star wrote:
she must have clicked the wrong thread.. or she dun get any so she's trying to comfort herself.. lol.. ok.. i sound mean here.. hee..

i heard You are not alone at lot 1's mac.. i tot it was weird to play this song in a fast food restaurant.. lol.. i think no one realised except me..cos it was quite soft..

cheers Michael's telling u that u're not alone in having to deal with ppl who don't understand u.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers Michael's telling u that u're not alone in having to deal with ppl who don't understand u.

YES! cheers Thanks michael.. have been missing you alot!! i want more dreams and signs!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

YES! cheers Thanks michael.. have been missing you alot!! i want more dreams and signs!!

Me too! More dreams of Michael! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next