Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hee... now come to think of it, my dad's email pic of Michael to me adds up to 13 Michael encounters for me on Nov 19... Michael must be trying to break a record with me... LMAO Laughing

hahaha! woah, so cool!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hee... now come to think of it, my dad's email pic of Michael to me adds up to 13 Michael encounters for me on Nov 19... Michael must be trying to break a record with me... LMAO Laughing

Yeah Very Happy I'm still so anxious abt my egg project Very Happy Sorry Star, it's still simmering...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
LOL! That's funny, Nat! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA....
Same as me too when listening to Michael's songs! There was this night when I started some serious grooving with that earplugs in my ears. (And my mum was trying to talk to me LOL). She stopped when she saw all those movements, and asked "What you doing??!" Shocked

Embarrassed, I smiled and answered "no la.. Just listening to MJ songs. LOL"

LOL! I've been doing that at home since years ago (as in like to any song, I dance everywhere I go arnd the house... but of course when MJ songs I do MJ moves Razz) so it's quite "normal" to my family Razz

though from around this year more and more MJ, then past few months mostly MJ songs so yeah Razz

i think i gave my mum some shock when she noticed i was bobbing my head and singing to MJ songs while making the chinese Fa gao.. (steamed cake)..
She asked," What are are you doing? singing?" i said" yeah"
"michael again?" i gave an embarrased smile.. She ended with this," i think you are going crazy.." lol
i understood how she felt cos me being shy, i never sing in front of her. not even at home!! what a great impact Michael had on me! lol.. i bet i sound really bad that day which caught her attention..

Nah... as u said u usually don't do tt so she must have been really surprised Very Happy

lol.. the thing was i din realised i was singing and bobbing till she asked.. the whole pic just look funny.. a girls making chinese cake but singing mj songs.. huat ah!!

HAHAHAHA I just haddd to laugh at that LOL!!!!

i'm not one with great humor.. glad that i can make you laugh! really HUAT AH!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm

hahaha I just had this image of like ...making the stuff and singing "beat it", then in between, go "HUAT AH" LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahaha I just had this image of like ...making the stuff and singing "beat it", then in between, go "HUAT AH" LOL!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 pm

skyenat wrote:

i think my mum was anticipating HUAT AH instead of " do you remember, when we fell in love, we were so young and innocent then...."

the next day, she made another batch of fa gao herself.. ... ... lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

i think my mum was anticipating HUAT AH instead of " do you remember, when we fell in love, we were so young and innocent then...."

hahahahaa!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

So I did finally get to ask my dad why he sent me tt pic of Michael on my email... his answer, "Why, u don't want izzit?" & I go, "Well, u don't send stuff like this so how come u sent one this time?" His answer, "I just had tt pic & sent lah!"

I've no clue how he even got tt pic... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Lol... Probably some friend of his sent him the pic then he wanted to "share the joy" with you ma. Razz Sharing is caring! Hahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

So I did finally get to ask my dad why he sent me tt pic of Michael on my email... his answer, "Why, u don't want izzit?" & I go, "Well, u don't send stuff like this so how come u sent one this time?" His answer, "I just had tt pic & sent lah!"

hahahaa aiyo lol! But at least like, he acknowledges that "it's something you like so should send to you"? XD!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:14 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahahaa aiyo lol! But at least like, he acknowledges that "it's something you like so should send to you"? XD!!

Haiz... his answer still not-here-not-there kind... duhz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

When I was reading your message, I was hearing the tune "Remember The Time" in my head.

"Do you remember... When we fell in love.."
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:23 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

probably he had been searching for michael's photos online! lol! and maybe he has hundreds of michael's photos already!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

probably he had been searching for michael's photos online! lol! and maybe he has hundreds of michael's photos already!

LOLx... My dad the closet MJ fan???? Nah... nv man... he's only into the Beatles Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LOLx... My dad the closet MJ fan???? Nah... nv man... he's only into the Beatles Razz

who knows.. maybe.... lol..
my dad, together with the five year old girl my mum is taking of did something out of my imagination on sunday.
they were so engrossed in billie jean video on youtube then suddenly, both of them ran into the room and i heard my dad saying:" i need socks!" and then the girl:" which pair of socks should i wear?" then i saw two MJ impersonators in front of me the next moment gliding around to warm up for the moonwalk.. lol.. of course i got excited too so i taught my dad the moonwalk(actually i haven master the technique, totally embarrassing), to my surprise, he did it better, or even good! he said he practised alot when he was young..and the girl was trying to stand on her toes! lol. my gosh, i regretted not recording a video of them dancing.. twilight was playing on channel 5 at that moment but apparently we were all more interested in Michael's video and dance moves.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:49 pm

woo yay.. i have... ONE sign today.. haha.. though only one, i'm super happy.. cos haven got any since i neglected Michael for my study break.. oops..

here it is: i was discussing with my bf on what colour of running shoes should i get, then i was thinking of michael and jokingly said that i should get one that is red and gold( super striking), the next moment, i heard 'billie jean'!! woohoo.. Michael seemed to agree with me that i used get a pair running shoe thats red and gold!! Thanks Mike..*wink*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Star wrote:
woo yay.. i have... ONE sign today.. haha.. though only one, i'm super happy.. cos haven got any since i neglected Michael for my study break.. oops..

here it is: i was discussing with my bf on what colour of running shoes should i get, then i was thinking of michael and jokingly said that i should get one that is red and gold( super striking), the next moment, i heard 'billie jean'!! woohoo.. Michael seemed to agree with me that i used get a pair running shoe thats red and gold!! Thanks Mike..*wink*

cheers Nice one, Star!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:15 pm

MY SIGNS FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!

I was over at Northpoint SC's Cold Storage buying some stuff & when I entered, I heard some faint music being played & I was like Shocked "Is tt MJ I'm hearing???" LOLx... 2 days prior I was at tt same Cold Storage buying stuff for a gathering & I clearly heard Christmas carols being played 'cos it's already Dec. & tt's how it usually is at malls here in Sg. However, this evening's experience was so surreal... no Christmas carols but Michael's songs... LOLx... 1st song I heard was 'Wanna Be Startin' Something', then 'Jam' followed & then 'Human Nature', which I felt was really strange 'cos u can rarely hear a non-music place playing 'Human Nature' especially.. Hee... last song I heard before I left? 'Smooth Criminal'... & it just so happened tt before I had stepped into Cold Storage, I was randomly singing 2 of Michael's songs... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm

great trinix! so did you start dancing to smooth criminal??
lol!

ya.. rare to hear human nature.. i think its rare to hear jam too..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Star wrote:
great trinix! so did you start dancing to smooth criminal??
lol!

ya.. rare to hear human nature.. i think its rare to hear jam too..

Nah, didn't break out in SC's moves Razz This was my 2nd time hearing 'Jam'... the other time was my trip to Marina Sq tt I mentioned before, it was being played in an audio store... this was my 1st time hearing 'Human Nature', which really surprised me Very Happy It was like "WOW"
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 am

Another sign today... was out at a western stall at the coffeeshop abt to order my food, when 'You Are Not Alone' started to play frm the stall's speakers... LOLx... so random... it was a mixture of English & Mandarin songs I heard thru'out my dinner but the minute I stood at the stall, Michael's song played... Hee..

Come to think of it, Michael always shows me signs when I'm outside on my non-working days & most of the songs tt I hear are always my favourite Michael numbers... Go figure
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Another sign today... was out at a western stall at the coffeeshop abt to order my food, when 'You Are Not Alone' started to play frm the stall's speakers... LOLx... so random... it was a mixture of English & Mandarin songs I heard thru'out my dinner but the minute I stood at the stall, Michael's song played... Hee..

Come to think of it, Michael always shows me signs when I'm outside on my non-working days & most of the songs tt I hear are always my favourite Michael numbers... Go figure
Very Happy

Trinix is always so lucky Smile always can't escape from Michael!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

It's only thru' a connection tt's been present since the day I was born, I believe... it's always been there just nv got to noticing it until June 25th... it's really crazy a connection but I'm glad it's me tt's getting it Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

It's only thru' a connection tt's been present since the day I was born, I believe... it's always been there just nv got to noticing it until June 25th... it's really crazy a connection but I'm glad it's me tt's getting it Smile

haha! an awesome connection yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next