Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

ok.. i remembered one that left me the greatest impression..
trinix, you remembered the 1st time sal gather fans to watch TII right? i was not able to make it but i saw them outside the theatre.. i really wanted to join them but i cant leave my mum alone.. i really had the urge and i was so high to know that they are going to watch it tgt.. but well, i din and i had dinner with my mum at mos burger.. there was a song playing in the restaurant.. but apparently i was not paying attention because i heard ABC!! i was thinking why they were playing two songs!! thinking something was wrong with my ear, i ask a little girl if she hear what i heard.. she heard it too.. i tot it was freaky at first.. lol..

the songs just played continuously in the sequence of the essential album while we were shopping in the supermarket till i left.. i wonder if the ppl surrounding it realised, but i was esp high..
maybe michael is trying to comfort me for not being to join the other fans for the movie.. the songs sort of make me feel that i'm still enjoying his music thiough i was not in there..

be it its michael's sign or it was just coincidental, thanks for playing the songs!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
hahaha! did he say why?

Tt's the weirder bit... usually he nv ceases to hound me if I saw his email whenever he sends any... but for this time, he has not said a word... Shocked then what? Tmr I go "Erm... why did u send me Michael Jackson's pic ah??" So wierd to ask... LOL

I had thought it was one of those stupid media article to tear Michael down but no ley... just tt 1 pic scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
hahaha! did he say why?

Tt's the weirder bit... usually he nv ceases to hound me if I saw his email whenever he sends any... but for this time, he has not said a word... Shocked then what? Tmr I go "Erm... why did u send me Michael Jackson's pic ah??" So wierd to ask... LOL

hmmmm, say something like, oh I saw the email you sent XD then see what he says? If he never say anything just say thanks(for the pic)? Razz

edit: aiyo I'm really lag today!
haha oh wells, it's good that there's no bad article what lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Star wrote:
ok.. i remembered one that left me the greatest impression..
trinix, you remembered the 1st time sal gather fans to watch TII right? i was not able to make it but i saw them outside the theatre.. i really wanted to join them but i cant leave my mum alone.. i really had the urge and i was so high to know that they are going to watch it tgt.. but well, i din and i had dinner with my mum at mos burger.. there was a song playing in the restaurant.. but apparently i was not paying attention because i heard ABC!! i was thinking why they were playing two songs!! thinking something was wrong with my ear, i ask a little girl if she hear what i heard.. she heard it too.. i tot it was freaky at first.. lol..

the songs just played continuously in the sequence of the essential album while we were shopping in the supermarket till i left.. i wonder if the ppl surrounding it realised, but i was esp high..
maybe michael is trying to comfort me for not being to join the other fans for the movie.. the songs sort of make me feel that i'm still enjoying his music thiough i was not in there..

be it its michael's sign or it was just coincidental, thanks for playing the songs!!

cheers Nice encounter... 2 songs at one time & one was Michael's... don't think tt happens often.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
hahaha! did he say why?

hmmmm, say something like, oh I saw the email you sent XD then see what he says? If he never say anything just say thanks(for the pic)? Razz

edit: aiyo I'm really lag today!
haha oh wells, it's good that there's no bad article what lol

I really wonder why... now I'll be thinking of it til tmr... wah lau... very strange... he thinks I'm mad like when I was looking at the umbrellas... I didn't even buy one... then I said "I jsut want to take a pic of 'em." He looked at me like I'm nuts...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
o.. i was thought it was common to hear mj songs! i definitely heard them alot of times and i never thought they were signs.. haha.. everytime i wanted to dance and i look like an idiot enjoying the songs instead of the clothes.. i even plead my bf to stay in the shop longer for the song to end.. lol.. i know why he's jealous now..

o.. i just bought an umbrella for 20 bucks!! argh.. *going crazy* i want that umbrella!!

Sure I've heard his songs playing in shops but mostly I've been in tt shop for a while to hear other songs before I catch Michael's...

Today's was the min. I stepped into a shop, I hear one song... a min later into another shop I step into, another song & the last shop I step into, the same song frm the 1st shop starts in tt 3rd shop... tt's what's making me go Shocked

& I've not heard his songs on our radio stations for a while now & not even to mention hearing it at a food court... LOLx

i've heard them on radio a few times in the car.. and really want to dance along.. it reminds me of the video which michael danced in the car! lol
yup previous occasions were like yours but not so many in a day.. so in 3 1/2 hours!! lol.. record breaking!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Wow.. nice encounter, Star! Very Happy Yes, I think Michael was trying to provide a sense of comfort. So sweet Smile

@ trinix: wah, that was a weird pic that ur dad sent.. >< Go, go and ask your dad why he sent it! Haha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 pm

haha talking about dancing (not a sign, but) omg. I think now I seem like a crazy person to ppl... a lil funny incident though.

Was waiting for my dad to pick me up, had my headphones on listening to Man In The Mirror... and when I'm alone outside, if I'm not dancing I'll be pacing back and forth listening to the songs etc...
then....I didn't even notice my dad's car had arrived LOL, I was still pacing around for quite awhile XD then I noticed and faster hopped into the car, then my dad was like "you crazy ah dancing here and there"..... like omg, does my pacing look like dancing as well XD Embarassed
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
o.. i was thought it was common to hear mj songs! i definitely heard them alot of times and i never thought they were signs.. haha.. everytime i wanted to dance and i look like an idiot enjoying the songs instead of the clothes.. i even plead my bf to stay in the shop longer for the song to end.. lol.. i know why he's jealous now..

o.. i just bought an umbrella for 20 bucks!! argh.. *going crazy* i want that umbrella!!

Sure I've heard his songs playing in shops but mostly I've been in tt shop for a while to hear other songs before I catch Michael's...

Today's was the min. I stepped into a shop, I hear one song... a min later into another shop I step into, another song & the last shop I step into, the same song frm the 1st shop starts in tt 3rd shop... tt's what's making me go Shocked

& I've not heard his songs on our radio stations for a while now & not even to mention hearing it at a food court... LOLx

i've heard them on radio a few times in the car.. and really want to dance along.. it reminds me of the video which michael danced in the car! lol
yup previous occasions were like yours but not so many in a day.. so in 3 1/2 hours!! lol.. record breaking!!

I didn't have ur luck hearing his songs play on our radio stations tt's why I thought tt thought & suddenly Remember The Time played... LOLX

Yah man... so many in such a short span of hrs... I almost went nuts... LOLX... I was thinking Michael must be very free today to give me all those signs
Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Wow.. nice encounter, Star! Very Happy Yes, I think Michael was trying to provide a sense of comfort. So sweet Smile

@ trinix: wah, that was a weird pic that ur dad sent.. >< Go, go and ask your dad why he sent it! Haha

Yah man... esp when he doesn't care for Michael & says he's not even talented as compared to his Beatles Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

skyenat wrote:
haha talking about dancing (not a sign, but) omg. I think now I seem like a crazy person to ppl... a lil funny incident though.

Was waiting for my dad to pick me up, had my headphones on listening to Man In The Mirror... and when I'm alone outside, if I'm not dancing I'll be pacing back and forth listening to the songs etc...
then....I didn't even notice my dad's car had arrived LOL, I was still pacing around for quite awhile XD then I noticed and faster hopped into the car, then my dad was like "you crazy ah dancing here and there"..... like omg, does my pacing look like dancing as well XD Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I didn't have ur luck hearing his songs play on our radio stations tt's why I thought tt thought & suddenly Remember The Time played... LOLX

Yah man... so many in such a short span of hrs... I almost went nuts... LOLX... I was thinking Michael must be very free today to give me all those signs
Razz

lol.. definitely.. gosh, i just remembered i heard remember the time in my dad's car! my dad dun usually listen to a eng lang channel.. its really out of the blue that he switch! when you heard it? i heard it on the 18th of sept! my first encounter i guessed.. we might heard it at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:57 pm

you are really cute Nat! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Razz

lol.. definitely.. gosh, i just remembered i heard remember the time in my dad's car! my dad dun usually listen to a eng lang channel.. its really out of the blue that he switch! when you heard it? i heard it on the 18th of sept! my first encounter i guessed.. we might heard it at the same time!

Nope... mine was yesterday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

LOL! That's funny, Nat! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA....
Same as me too when listening to Michael's songs! There was this night when I started some serious grooving with that earplugs in my ears. (And my mum was trying to talk to me LOL). She stopped when she saw all those movements, and asked "What you doing??!" Shocked

Embarrassed, I smiled and answered "no la.. Just listening to MJ songs. LOL"
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Star wrote:
you are really cute Nat! lol!
hahaha! Embarassed *shows peace sign* LOL
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Same as me too when listening to Michael's songs! There was this night when I started some serious grooving with that earplugs in my ears. (And my mum was trying to talk to me LOL). She stopped when she saw all those movements, and asked "What you doing??!" Shocked

LOL! I've been doing that at home since years ago (as in like to any song, I dance everywhere I go arnd the house... but of course when MJ songs I do MJ moves Razz) so it's quite "normal" to my family Razz

though from around this year more and more MJ, then past few months mostly MJ songs so yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

LOL! I've been doing that at home since years ago (as in like to any song, I dance everywhere I go arnd the house... but of course when MJ songs I do MJ moves Razz) so it's quite "normal" to my family Razz

though from around this year more and more MJ, then past few months mostly MJ songs so yeah Razz

i think i gave my mum some shock when she noticed i was bobbing my head and singing to MJ songs while making the chinese Fa gao.. (steamed cake)..
She asked," What are are you doing? singing?" i said" yeah"
"michael again?" i gave an embarrased smile.. She ended with this," i think you are going crazy.." lol
i understood how she felt cos me being shy, i never sing in front of her. not even at home!! what a great impact Michael had on me! lol.. i bet i sound really bad that day which caught her attention..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Hahhaa, no way that you sound bad! Probably she heard how angelic her daughter's voice sounds like, and was impressed, but didn't show it! Razz
Ya, Michael definitely had us going crazy!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

i think i gave my mum some shock when she noticed i was bobbing my head and singing to MJ songs while making the chinese Fa gao.. (steamed cake)..
"michael again?" i gave an embarrased smile.. She ended with this," i think you are going crazy.." lol
i understood how she felt cos me being shy, i never sing in front of her. not even at home!! what a great impact Michael had on me! lol.. i bet i sound really bad that day which caught her attention..

Nah... as u said u usually don't do tt so she must have been really surprised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nah... as u said u usually don't do tt so she must have been really surprised Very Happy

lol.. the thing was i din realised i was singing and bobbing till she asked.. the whole pic just look funny.. a girls making chinese cake but singing mj songs.. huat ah!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahahaha!! so cute!
haha! prob cause you're shy in that sense so she's just shocked? Razz

hmm and talking about that, I think there's diff types of being shy... haha..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol.. the thing was i din realised i was singing and bobbing till she asked.. the whole pic just look funny.. a girls making chinese cake but singing mj songs.. huat ah!!

HAHAHAHA I just haddd to laugh at that LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Hee... now come to think of it, my dad's email pic of Michael to me adds up to 13 Michael encounters for me on Nov 19... Michael must be trying to break a record with me... LMAO Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next