Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....

Go down 
+3
skyenat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Star wrote:
cheers i'm super looking forward to the charity work!! lol..

Me too... great to spread the love!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hope i can meet u guys in the next gathering Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yeah yeah.. come come.. to spread love with us!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yeah yeah.. come come.. to spread love with us!!

Remember to drop ur nxt outing's suggestions!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 am

I almost fell off my sofa laughing so hard just a few mins ago... was watching Chef Wan on Asia Food Channel & suddenly when the programme flashed the ingredients that were being used for his dishes, guess what song they played it against? 'BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR' LMAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I almost fell off my sofa laughing so hard just a few mins ago... was watching Chef Wan on Asia Food Channel & suddenly when the programme flashed the ingredients that were being used for his dishes, guess what song they played it against? 'BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR' LMAO Very Happy

WHAT?! lol.. hmm.. i wonder if it suits..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

No lyrics, just the beat... I was watching TV with my hubby then went "Aye, how come they're using 'Blood on the Dance Floor'???" I thought I was hearing things but when they flashed the ingredients for Chef Wan's 2nd dish, it was tt same beat again & I listened closely & was even able to sing along with it... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 pm

lol! i would like to hear it for myself!! hee.. cool cool..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

No lyrics, just the beat... I was watching TV with my hubby then went "Aye, how come they're using 'Blood on the Dance Floor'???" I thought I was hearing things but when they flashed the ingredients for Chef Wan's 2nd dish, it was tt same beat again & I listened closely & was even able to sing along with it... LMAO

HAHAHAHA man, I think if I heard that I'd really fall of the chair/sofa LOL... hilarious man!
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 pm

i just love chef wan, he can be hilarious. blood on the dance floor is a hot song. so probably goes well with hot and spicy chef wan recipes :-) also because of the 7inch knife, blood is on the kitchen floor and blood is on the knife....
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 am

Lifeablast wrote:
i just love chef wan, he can be hilarious. blood on the dance floor is a hot song. so probably goes well with hot and spicy chef wan recipes :-) also because of the 7inch knife, blood is on the kitchen floor and blood is on the knife....

Lolx... neat way of looking at it, Sal... maybe I'll try & see if the other episodes play the song too or sth else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....   Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk abt ur Michael-related signs here....
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6