Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Sorry cat, barney is not my type too.. i have a soft toy barney that sings in my room and it scares me when he start singing with a press on his tummy.. No
haha.. but barney is full of love too.. Smile

Mickey Mouse has more love I'm sure... Hee

haha.. Michael loves Mickey.. Me too!! Michael, same same ar.. *wink*

Hee... I love Mickey to bits too... Mickey & Porky Pig Very Happy

is porky pig the one in tweety? i used to like tweety too.. tweet tweet.. i used to collect alot of mickey stuff, but not that consistent in the recent years.. =P

Yeah, the same toon range as Tweety... the nervous lil pig... Kinda like me sometimes... Hee...

lol.. i have the stickers.. sticker collection are not in the trend now.. haven seen any michael stickers..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Sorry cat, barney is not my type too.. i have a soft toy barney that sings in my room and it scares me when he start singing with a press on his tummy.. No
haha.. but barney is full of love too.. Smile

Mickey Mouse has more love I'm sure... Hee

haha.. Michael loves Mickey.. Me too!! Michael, same same ar.. *wink*

Hee... I love Mickey to bits too... Mickey & Porky Pig Very Happy

is porky pig the one in tweety? i used to like tweety too.. tweet tweet.. i used to collect alot of mickey stuff, but not that consistent in the recent years.. =P

Yeah, the same toon range as Tweety... the nervous lil pig... Kinda like me sometimes... Hee...

lol.. i have the stickers.. sticker collection are not in the trend now.. haven seen any michael stickers..

Stickers' quality now not tt gd & if u want gd stuff, they cost a bomb!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 am

then they should have postcards!! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 am

Star wrote:

Oooo... I used to collect postcards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I DO collect postcards! Razz hahahaha! And concert/theatre flyers (:
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 am

i think phonecards are good collection too! can keep in my wallet...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I DO collect postcards! Razz hahahaha! And concert/theatre flyers (:

lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:59 am

Star wrote:
lol I used to collect phonecards also... back when alot of ppl still used them lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
lol I used to collect phonecards also... back when alot of ppl still used them lol

haha.. yup.. they are now consider collectibles. ppl dun use them often..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

lol I have s few special "sets" Power Ranger ones, Looney Tunes, and quite some others... hey, someone should start a thread in the other stuff section for people to post their collections!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

lol I have s few special "sets" Power Ranger ones, Looney Tunes, and quite some others... hey, someone should start a thread in the other stuff section for people to post their collections!

haha.. so cute.. power rangers! lol.. but i dunno where they are now.. haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:56 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

I miss my Hot Wheels tt my mum threw out Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

why did she throw away your hot wheels??

anyway, i finally got dreams from michael.. thanks Mike!! you kept your promise!! *muack*

ok.. i had a dream of a picture of him.. its stagnant like a pic but it looks real too.. its a pic of him announcing the come back tour at the O2 arena.. the same black out fit.. same stage.. same hair.. same smile..
its a pity that the tour did not happen..

i actually could not remember this second dream until i was chatting with my bf about being shy on stage and the fact that acne can really pull one's confidence down.. so i managed to recollect bits of the dream..
there was an event for Michael and some other celebrities.. it looks like an award presentation but also like the 'We are the world' rehearsal (i could not make out the exact setting). he was in his twenties, short hair like in his thriller era, wearing a blue, bling, outfit (really hot, haha)
i remembered Michael talking to me but i really couldn't remember what he said exactly.. i think it was something about his changes to his complexion.. He seems a bit sad and despaired at the way he looked.. so later they were all asked to line up in a long line on the stage, facing the direction of the audience. Our cute michael was extremely shy, so he was looking down on the floor all the time like his hiding his face from the audience.. the fans among the audience were cheering hard and shouting his name.. and of course being Michael, he cant help but smile.. but only to himself.. in the dream, i feel that he just couldn't have the courage to lift his head and smile with confident. Sad

i guessed i had this dream because i just read moonwalk regarding his acne problem and how much he wanted to avoid people.. it happens that my bf mentioned that if he had this problem, he would really have a very low esteem and feel hard to face people..

it was depressing to see michael this way, but i am really happy to dream of him and see him smile.. We will always support you!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Star wrote:

anyway, i finally got dreams from michael.. thanks Mike!! you kept your promise!! *muack*

ok.. i had a dream of a picture of him.. its stagnant like a pic but it looks real too.. its a pic of him announcing the come back tour at the O2 arena.. the same black out fit.. same stage.. same hair.. same smile..

i actually could not remember this second dream until i was chatting with my bf about being shy on stage and the fact that acne can really pull one's confidence down.. so i managed to recollect bits of the dream..
there was an event for Michael and some other celebrities.. it looks like an award presentation but also like the 'We are the world' rehearsal (i could not make out the exact setting). he was in his twenties, short hair like in his thriller era, wearing a blue, bling, outfit (really hot, haha)
i remembered Michael talking to me but i really couldn't remember what he said exactly.. i think it was something about his changes to his complexion.. He seems a bit sad and despaired at the way he looked.. so later they were all asked to line up in a long line on the stage, facing the direction of the audience. Our cute michael was extremely shy, so he was looking down on the floor all the time like his hiding his face from the audience.. the fans among the audience were cheering hard and shouting his name.. and of course being Michael, he cant help but smile.. but only to himself.. in the dream, i feel that he just couldn't have the courage to lift his head and smile with confident. Sad

i guessed i had this dream because i just read moonwalk regarding his acne problem and how much he wanted to avoid people.. it happens that my bf mentioned that if he had this problem, he would really have a very low esteem and feel hard to face people..

it was depressing to see michael this way, but i am really happy to dream of him and see him smile.. We will always support you!

Yeah, u got ur dream & Yeah tt u finally dared to open ur bk Smile Not easy I know... Yeah, Michael was so tormented, I felt so sad for him.... but it only showed how human he is.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:45 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah, u got ur dream & Yeah tt u finally dared to open ur bk Smile Not easy I know... Yeah, Michael was so tormented, I felt so sad for him.... but it only showed how human he is.

yup.. he was cute in the book.. yup.. he is not weird or anything to be depressed by the changes on his face, even my bf had the same feeling(i din tell him about Mike's acne prob, he tot he was only unhappy with his nose).. Any human would feel the same, moreover, he's a star.. but its now all over for him.. i'm glad he enjoyed those days with his brothers though he did missed quite alot of his childhood..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, Michael really loved his family a whole lot...

& abt my Hot Wheels, I've no idea why my mum threw 'em up... must be she thought I was too old for 'em... sigh
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

& abt my Hot Wheels, I've no idea why my mum threw 'em up... must be she thought I was too old for 'em... sigh

but its a great collection to have! =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah, I know... I still have 2 small cars left but don't even know if they were frm my Hot Wheels collection... sigh
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah, I know... I still have 2 small cars left but don't even know if they were frm my Hot Wheels collection... sigh

dun be too sad trinix.. you still got Elvis's and Michael's collection!! they are great too!! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

dun be too sad trinix.. you still got Elvis's and Michael's collection!! they are great too!! Smile

True tt... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 am

have been hoping to dream of michael these nights but woke up knowing that i only had bits of him in my dreams which i could not remember..

Last night, i do have a dream. a dream of the flashmob. haha.. well, it was very successful and well done. there was an impersonator of michael wearing orange like in the music video of JAM. i tot it was him in my dream, but sadly, i came to realised he was gone. the others who are dancing were wearing blue jumper suits.. it was super cool and there were lots of people joining the flashmob.

though i din get to see Michael in this dream, Michael had sent best wishes so i hope that the coming flashmob will be successful. jiayou!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 am

Star wrote:
have been hoping to dream of michael these nights but woke up knowing that i only had bits of him in my dreams which i could not remember..

Last night, i do have a dream. a dream of the flashmob. haha.. well, it was very successful and well done. there was an impersonator of michael wearing orange like in the music video of JAM. i tot it was him in my dream, but sadly, i came to realised he was gone. the others who are dancing were wearing blue jumper suits.. it was super cool and there were lots of people joining the flashmob.

though i din get to see Michael in this dream, Michael had sent best wishes so i hope that the coming flashmob will be successful. jiayou!! Very Happy
woah! So cool Very Happy yay the flashmob hahaha
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am

i dreamed of santa claus and his elves doing an MJ flash mob in orchard road... with santa as the lead and the elves doing thriller, beat it, smooth criminal, remember the time, in the closet, jam, scream, they don't care about us and blood on the dancefloor...

noticed a familiarity in santa as i approached him. to my surprise santa pulled his fake beard and revealed himself as michael jackson to me after the flash mob. i was beyond speechless. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Star wrote:

Muwahaha.. Star, that was a splendid dream! Thank you for dreaming about the success of the flashmob! Hahaha, hope that's a good sign! ^^ Oh yea, didn't get the chance to ask you if you are coming to our flashmob? Smile Later you might have deeja vu... If I really go and invite a MJ impersonator come. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:36 pm

wah omg everyone's dreaming of flashmob!! LOL! cool man.. Michael must know about it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next