Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 am

i dreamed i was all alone at home dancing and smooching with a life-size cardboard standee of michael and suddenly to my greatest surprise the cardboard standee came to LIFE! Very Happy we had a fun time dancing together then, with him showing off his slick moves as he danced solo! i had fun with him anyway even though i can't sing or dance as good as the king himself. and he would revert back to his frozen cardboard form, winking and giving me that sexy pout for me to kiss! smoochies! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 am

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hmm... I'm thinking maybe it has also got to do with the videos i'm watching. Cause Michael is like a big kid, love to play, his laughter all of us know that too. I think is because i picture him as that, so even in dream i also see him playing Smile

Haha yeah! but its a good sign that he's happy. Smile There are alot of signs received by many fans in his cheerful self. If that's really the case, I'm contented!
yeah, agree!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
i dreamed i was all alone at home dancing and smooching with a life-size cardboard standee of michael and suddenly to my greatest surprise the cardboard standee came to LIFE! Very Happy we had a fun time dancing together then, with him showing off his slick moves as he danced solo! i had fun with him anyway even though i can't sing or dance as good as the king himself. and he would revert back to his frozen cardboard form, winking and giving me that sexy pout for me to kiss! smoochies! cheers

hahahaha omg this is really cool!! It's like those fairytale style magic stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

Great dream radya!! trinix, try with your standee tonight, probably something magical will happen! Mike is throwing hints through radya! so cool..

i tot i dreamt of him but i always see his face and hear his singing other than that i cant remember anything else..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am

Star wrote:
Great dream radya!! trinix, try with your standee tonight, probably something magical will happen! Mike is throwing hints through radya! so cool..

i tot i dreamt of him but i always see his face and hear his singing other than that i cant remember anything else..

LOLX... every morning when I awake I say gd morning to him via my standee & touch his lovely face.... I'm mad already i tell u Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 am

Star wrote:

oh yeah hor!! lol. smart XD

haha! I thought I dreamt of a picture of him, but I really can't remember the dream, so ahh wells. lol.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLX... every morning when I awake I say gd morning to him via my standee & touch his lovely face.... I'm mad already i tell u Razz

wahaha.. lol!

Thats actually quite sweet.. wait till you realised it feels like skin that you are touching! POOF! He's in front of you...

The next moment, you realised its your dreams again.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

wahaha.. lol!

Thats actually quite sweet.. wait till you realised it feels like skin that you are touching! POOF! He's in front of you...

The next moment, you realised its your dreams again.. hee..

Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:34 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:

Wah.. I would love that! Hahaha. but somehow reminds me of Barney the dinosaur. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Wah.. I would love that! Hahaha. but somehow reminds me of Barney the dinosaur. Cool
oh yeah hor hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Suspect Eeeee... I hate Barney Suspect
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

lol, curious, why? XD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

lol, curious, why? XD

'cos his voice very irritating... like he's so sleepy or sth... & he talks.... so.... sl.... slow
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

lol, curious, why? XD

'cos his voice very irritating... like he's so sleepy or sth... & he talks.... so.... sl.... slow
hahaha okay, so that's one elementary thing you don't like XD LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

lol, curious, why? XD

Barney's not frm my elementary days... I find him very fake... I'm O' school elementary Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

lol, curious, why? XD

Barney's not frm my elementary days... I find him very fake... I'm O' school elementary Razz
hahahahaha! okayy XD XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Hahaha.. Barney used to be my childhood "idol" and I imitated him talking. Shocked
But I had lost touch with him for some time already... Sobs
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.. Barney used to be my childhood "idol" and I imitated him talking. Shocked
But I had lost touch with him for some time already... Sobs

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 am

Sorry cat, barney is not my type too.. i have a soft toy barney that sings in my room and it scares me when he start singing with a press on his tummy.. No
haha.. but barney is full of love too.. Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 am

Star wrote:
Sorry cat, barney is not my type too.. i have a soft toy barney that sings in my room and it scares me when he start singing with a press on his tummy.. No

Mickey Mouse has more love I'm sure... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

haha.. Michael loves Mickey.. Me too!! Michael, same same ar.. *wink*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hee... I love Mickey to bits too... Mickey & Porky Pig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

is porky pig the one in tweety? i used to like tweety too.. tweet tweet.. i used to collect alot of mickey stuff, but not that consistent in the recent years.. =P
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

is porky pig the one in tweety? i used to like tweety too.. tweet tweet.. i used to collect alot of mickey stuff, but not that consistent in the recent years.. =P

Yeah, the same toon range as Tweety... the nervous lil pig... Kinda like me sometimes... Hee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next