Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 am

@dersheys: return me my posters and standee!! *chase after* lol.. hope i still keep that photo in my dream.. hee

@cindy: *chase after cindy too*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 am

Star wrote:
@dersheys: return me my posters and standee!! *chase after* lol.. hope i still keep that photo in my dream.. hee

Run as fast as possible, don't look back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

*ultra-speed moonwalk together with the standee* wahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 pm

dersheys wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

*ultra-speed moonwalk together with the standee* wahahaha Very Happy

Hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Ahh.. Speaking of dreams, I never have any dreams of him ever again. SAD.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Ahh.. Speaking of dreams, I never have any dreams of him ever again. SAD.

Me too Neutral How i wish i could see him more often in dreamland
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Give Michael some time... there's only 1 him & so many more of us... LOLX... I did have some dreams of him while in the UK & on Christmas.. will write when I can recall more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm

LOL @ trinix: Try publishing a book. Hahaha, I'm sure it'll sell Razz Just remember to include your autograph and give us special discounts on the book when its out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 am

Admin wrote:
LOL @ trinix: Try publishing a book. Hahaha, I'm sure it'll sell Razz Just remember to include your autograph and give us special discounts on the book when its out. Very Happy

Nah... who besides u guys will be interested in reading abt my adventures with Michael?? The majority I'm willing to bet will call me a faker & a liar, saying I made 'em all up... don't wanna even bother trying... hah
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 am

Star wrote:
dreams dreams... got to post it before i forget..hee

but its still pictures again.. i dreamt that my school sudddenly has a Michael event coming up and his ad and posters are every where around the school.. there is a big standee too.. hee.. i was so happy that i got my bf to take pictures for me.. we attempted to take photos with the standee ourselves like close up shots. and for a moment, i thought the standee was a real michael standing behind me!! it feels great to sense his presence and i remember he was so charming and sweet in the photo taken.. how i wished that is reality!! haha.. it would be even better if he talk to me...

the dream continue last night.. cheers only a small part.. and all i could remember was i own the standee in the end.. one that i've never seen before!! Super colourful, more of red.. lol.. i think i managed to snatch the standee back from dersheys and cindy.. i'm speed demon!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 am

Star wrote:
Star wrote:

but its still pictures again.. i dreamt that my school sudddenly has a Michael event coming up and his ad and posters are every where around the school.. there is a big standee too.. hee.. i was so happy that i got my bf to take pictures for me.. we attempted to take photos with the standee ourselves like close up shots. and for a moment, i thought the standee was a real michael standing behind me!! it feels great to sense his presence and i remember he was so charming and sweet in the photo taken.. how i wished that is reality!! haha.. it would be even better if he talk to me...

the dream continue last night.. cheers only a small part.. and all i could remember was i own the standee in the end.. one that i've never seen before!! Super colourful, more of red.. lol.. i think i managed to snatch the standee back from dersheys and cindy.. i'm speed demon!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 am

Star wrote:
Star wrote:

hahahaha cool! LOL!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Star wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha lol! Next time i will be aware of star Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
Star wrote:

you better be! or i'll snatch all your MJ stuff away!! wahaha..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy wow.. Dangerous
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy wow.. Dangerous

yes, i'm the dangerous girl.. i'm BAD too!! heehee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't have stuff for you to snatch, but if you want, you can snatch ME Very Happy *thick skin*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Admin wrote:
I don't have stuff for you to snatch, but if you want, you can snatch ME Very Happy *thick skin*

I'll pass on tt, Cat.. I'd rather snatch Michael... Come Michael, my love!!! *takes Michael's hand & off they go* Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 am

LOL..i want michael too!! Speed demon coming.. *chase after trinix* michael.. wait for me!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 am

Star wrote:
LOL..i want michael too!! Speed demon coming.. *chase after trinix* michael.. wait for me!!

LOLx... sorry u missed us, Star Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

o dear.. cos michael is the true speed demon! i will go train and catch up with you guys.. hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Haha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

o dear.. cos michael is the true speed demon! i will go train and catch up with you guys.. hee
I think you need a spaceship Razz but don't drive it like Capt' EO Razz heeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next