Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($
Okay, I'm going to confront him if he comes tonight. He sure enjoys himself having lots of girlfriends huh! lol! But at least, he's being gentleman this time and took you for dance and stuff. Very Happy That's an improvement.

P/S: Be prepared. Who knows he will take you to a dance tonight again and fish out a ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Ok, watch out, Michael. Razz Don't you dare! Hahaha.

LOLX... u seem to know my 3rd dream tt I'm still trying to work on very well, don't u?

you mean its true? o..I'm fainting..*fainted*

Aiyah... u'll all read it once I'm done... LOLx... relax... but as we all know it's only a dream lah dey Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($
Okay, I'm going to confront him if he comes tonight. He sure enjoys himself having lots of girlfriends huh! lol! But at least, he's being gentleman this time and took you for dance and stuff. Very Happy That's an improvement.

P/S: Be prepared. Who knows he will take you to a dance tonight again and fish out a ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

LOLX... u seem to know my 3rd dream tt I'm still trying to work on very well, don't u?

Aiyah... u'll all read it once I'm done... LOLx... relax... but as we all know it's only a dream lah dey Razz

*awake from faint* ah ha.. yes.. its a dream.. i'm trying to be a little dramatic here.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 pm

GRRRRR.... Ok, this is it.
Bring me a chopper, anyone! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($

*awake from faint* ah ha.. yes.. its a dream.. i'm trying to be a little dramatic here.. Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:

Laughing So violent dey!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol! omg you guys so "serious" with the gf stuff! While I'm like thinking : as long as I get to play with him happy alrdy Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Hahaha. Cos I won't be jailed for committing crimes in dreams anyway! Razz
BUT if I happen to see a girl with him in my dreams tonight.. I will assume its you, trinix. Very Happy
I'm sure your next journal in the "Egghead and Applehead adventure" will include a crazy girl. You will know who that is! Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:33 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol! omg you guys so "serious" with the gf stuff! While I'm like thinking : as long as I get to play with him happy alrdy Razz

lol.. yup we are playing here.. hopefully we can do the sam ein the dreams.. its quite fun being a bit more dramatic.. wahaha.. Michael might be laughing at us up there!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

LOLX... it's all just dreams... I'll be happy even if he knew of my existence as a fan.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Cos I won't be jailed for committing crimes in dreams anyway! Razz
BUT if I happen to see a girl with him in my dreams tonight.. I will assume its you, trinix. Very Happy
I'm sure your next journal in the "Egghead and Applehead adventure" will include a crazy girl. You will know who that is! Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

LOLX... it's all just dreams... I'll be happy even if he knew of my existence as a fan.

well said! thats a lot for him to know! lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

hahahaha yeah I know lol! It's just so funny though!

lol, I actually have this weird believe in dreams and stuff, like I think he might actually know about all this forum stuff.. Idk, somehow... or maybe it's just me lol. always this feeling like, whatever we post, he can see, and I'll wonder what his reaction will be lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 pm

skyenat wrote:

lol, I actually have this weird believe in dreams and stuff, like I think he might actually know about all this forum stuff.. Idk, somehow... or maybe it's just me lol. always this feeling like, whatever we post, he can see, and I'll wonder what his reaction will be lol

Michael: Damn, these girls here are one funny bunch... they keep me entertained every night!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Cat to Michael: Hey, join us if you want.. and don't just simply enjoy "the show"! Mad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Cat to Michael: Hey, join us if you want.. and don't just simply enjoy "the show"! Mad

hahahaha! I bet he's laughing at all these or something lol.

Michael: tell one of us something if you know about this forum kay? Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahahaha! I bet he's laughing at all these or something lol.

Michael: tell one of us something if you know about this forum kay? Smile

Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Michael: Damn, these girls here are one funny bunch... they keep me entertained every night!

haha! maybe he'll think...:I know..
(and laugh at us somemore) LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

It's bed time again! Will try my luck and see if i'm able to see Michael in Dreamland Very Happy good night guys..! Sweet dreamz...! and Take care Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 am

Hey! Hope you did have a sweet dream yesterday! Very Happy Michael did not come to me.. I guess he was with one of you guys.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 pm

I didn't see Michael in dreamland. Disappointed Sad That day i was so lucky enough to dreamt of him. If i didn't recall wrongly, I think he was running around the field happily but don't know who was he playing with. I just sat down there, watching and laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
I didn't see Michael in dreamland. Disappointed Sad That day i was so lucky enough to dreamt of him. If i didn't recall wrongly, I think he was running around the field happily but don't know who was he playing with. I just sat down there, watching and laughing

Lol. Most probably that was trinix you'd seen playing with him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

HAHAHA shared dream? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:39 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

HAHAHA shared dream? Very Happy

LOLx
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Hmm... I'm thinking maybe it has also got to do with the videos i'm watching. Cause Michael is like a big kid, love to play, his laughter all of us know that too. I think is because i picture him as that, so even in dream i also see him playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:05 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hmm... I'm thinking maybe it has also got to do with the videos i'm watching. Cause Michael is like a big kid, love to play, his laughter all of us know that too. I think is because i picture him as that, so even in dream i also see him playing Smile

Haha yeah! but its a good sign that he's happy. Smile There are alot of signs received by many fans in his cheerful self. If that's really the case, I'm contented!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next