Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:44 am

yay.. Michael knows everthing.. they were dancing lots of different songs in my dream too! Michael is expecting more from us... lol.. greedy michael..

@radya: thats so cute. michael in disguise. hee..

@ cat: Where is the flashmob? 31st right? i'm afraid i might have family gathering cos i have that every year. i dun really like it but if my parents allow me to give it a miss, i might come.hee. then again, i hate to tell them anything about michael.. "you needa see a shrink!"
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 am

Star wrote:
yay.. Michael knows everthing.. they were dancing lots of different songs in my dream too! Michael is expecting more from us... lol.. greedy michael..

@radya: thats so cute. michael in disguise. hee..

@ cat: Where is the flashmob? 31st right? i'm afraid i might have family gathering cos i have that every year. i dun really like it but if my parents allow me to give it a miss, i might come.hee. then again, i hate to tell them anything about michael.. "you needa see a shrink!"

haha cool! Can you remb what songs they did? Just curious (:

lol tell them you're gonna watch ppl dance Razz no need to say what dance heeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 am

haha.. i'm going to try my luck when the date is near.. but first, got to learn some dance steps first.. gosh.. 24hrs a day is not enough for me!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. i'm going to try my luck when the date is near.. but first, got to learn some dance steps first.. gosh.. 24hrs a day is not enough for me!!

Hahaa, lucky we only got 2 songs in the flashmob.. There are thoughts of adding more, but I don't think there's enough time to learn that many. Jiayou in learning it! I'm sure you can de lah. Very Happy You able to come for our rehearsals? There are 2 this coming Thursday and Friday... 6pm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:03 pm

@cat, i'm still working.. no day-off.. =( so i cant meet you guys for rehearsals.. anyone going to post the whole dance? even if i'm able to learn it, i have problem with thin skin. dunno if i'm able to overcome it.. haha.. i'm quite an introvert. heehee..Embarassed

@nat,oops. i forgot to answer your question about the dream.. i remember they danced, smooth criminal, they dun really care about us, ended with beat it. i could not remember if there are more in between. i just remembered i was amazed by them and they danced for quite long.. lol.. but i was not able to join (cos mummy beside).. haha..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Star wrote:
@cat, i'm still working.. no day-off.. =( so i cant meet you guys for rehearsals.. anyone going to post the whole dance? even if i'm able to learn it, i have problem with thin skin. dunno if i'm able to overcome it.. haha.. i'm quite an introvert. heehee..Embarassed

@nat,oops. i forgot to answer your question about the dream.. i remember they danced, smooth criminal, they dun really care about us, ended with beat it. i could not remember if there are more in between. i just remembered i was amazed by them and they danced for quite long.. lol.. but i was not able to join (cos mummy beside).. haha..
haha no worries.. ohh cool!! Very Happy aiyoo!! lol
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:18 am

it's nice to have dreamt of michael! i hope that i'll get my turn too heeh, it'll be so heartwarming if i could just sit and talk to michael, and forget about the troubles of the world..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 am

dersheys wrote:
it's nice to have dreamt of michael! i hope that i'll get my turn too heeh, it'll be so heartwarming if i could just sit and talk to michael, and forget about the troubles of the world..

yup yup.. go book your date with him.. lol..its hard to get him. he is with our dear trinix now in london.. haha.. its ok if you dun understand what i'm saying.. haha. soon.. have you read the thread on the adventure of egghead and applehead? posted by trinix.. hope you will like it like we do.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm

hahah yeep! have not met trinix yet, but it seems like michael's with her most of the times! Haven't finished reading the adventures of applehead and egghead, but gosh up to where i read it was.. "wow!" now i know where applehead and egghead came from hee..
anyways i'll wait patiently till michael can book a day for me! =)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:33 pm

yup yup.. they have amazing connection. =) what a sweet experience they had! hee.. you will get yours soon.. =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 am

Star wrote:

Ohh.. Will you be free on weekends? Next weekend I mean. I will be off to Thailand tomorrow. If you are able to make it on a weekend, I can meet you to do it personally. That was what I did with a new member who joined yesterday. Just wanted to help whatever I can... The whole dance is actually in the FB page. The one which I danced was for SC dance, and TDCAU demo is up too. We are only going to join the 2 songs together on that day.
AND UR DREAM IS DAMN FREAKY CAN. The sequence is also correct. SMOOTH CRIMINAL, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US and one even considered adding on Beat It. But due to some complications, we decided to remove it tentatively. Nonetheless, I hope that we were the one you dreamt of in your dream! MUWAHAHAHHAA. Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Ohh.. Will you be free on weekends? Next weekend I mean. I will be off to Thailand tomorrow. If you are able to make it on a weekend, I can meet you to do it personally. That was what I did with a new member who joined yesterday. Just wanted to help whatever I can... The whole dance is actually in the FB page. The one which I danced was for SC dance, and TDCAU demo is up too. We are only going to join the 2 songs together on that day.
AND UR DREAM IS DAMN FREAKY CAN. The sequence is also correct. SMOOTH CRIMINAL, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US and one even considered adding on Beat It. But due to some complications, we decided to remove it tentatively. Nonetheless, I hope that we were the one you dreamt of in your dream! MUWAHAHAHHAA. Razz
Oh yeah hor cat, OMG!! hahaha it's cool & not freaky to me though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm

muwahaha.. Yeah man... please tell me that she has 6th sense! HAHAHA... Very Happy
Anyway, thanks dersheys for coming to the rehearsals today, even though its kinda last minute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Admin wrote:
muwahaha.. Yeah man... please tell me that she has 6th sense! HAHAHA... Very Happy
Anyway, thanks dersheys for coming to the rehearsals today, even though its kinda last minute! Very Happy
hahaha yeah man! Agree, dersheys' a fast learner too! & Everyone was awesome today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:02 am

hahah thanks! you guys were great too Very Happy will be practising at home so that i can catch up in the next rehearsal!! Laughing feels good to bond together for michael hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 am

haha.. Thanks! I am sure you will do very well in the next rehearsal! Smile Jiayou! I am now at Changi, about to catch my flight soon. See you guys when I'm back and on 26th for rehearsal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 am

Bon voyage! Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Oh yeah hor cat, OMG!! hahaha it's cool & not freaky to me though Very Happy

haha.. i did not find it freaky too.. cos i think i just watched a video on youtube and i already know we are dancing these two songs. so it was already in my mind.. probably i was thinking about it so i dreamt of it. trinix's dreams are the freakiest. lol..

gosh.. one to one? err.. preferably not.. thanks for the offer.. its really nice of you! hee.. i'll just find time to learn and hopefully i'll be there on the day it self. hee.. my skin is thin and i get nervy easily.. you wont want to see how nervy i can get.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 am

bye cat!! moonwalk to thailand! hee..
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 am

Dreamt of michael yesterday night Smile I felt it was really special, that dream. quickly noted it down in my phone when i woke up heheh..
Michael in my dreams was around late thirties, with the same hairstyle as ' they don't care about us '. He was silent in my dreams too.. but it was like an unspoken connection. I remembered being distracted away by someone, couldn't remember who, to look another way, and when i turned back, i saw michael standing in front of me, in his classic white shirt and black pants. He was smiling at me, and i just ran towards him to hug him, and he hugged me back too. I think i held him tightly, and before long i was sobbing, and said ' michael, i miss you so much '. He didn't say anything, but his arms held me, and his hands seemed to sooth me and the way he held me made me feel that he knows.. i felt that all my emotions were flowing out freely for the first time, as if there was a recipient to answer to me, and that recipient was michael himself. It was like a sudden release of all emotions i have held and kept hidden for so long, and the one who came to unlock this bottle was michael. It felt so, i don't know, it's just feels so .. it's as if michael has come and soothed me, and even when he remained unspoken, i could sense that he understood everything i wanted to tell him, when all that came out was just 'i miss you so much' . I felt that he really cared in that dream, and was there to show me that. I don't know if my memory was messing with me, but i remembered that michael was glowing and my surroundings were glowing, a pale cream colour.
It felt special, and when i recalled this in the morning it was really touching. I love you
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:52 am

dersheys wrote:
Dreamt of michael yesterday night Smile I felt it was really special, that dream. quickly noted it down in my phone when i woke up heheh..
Michael in my dreams was around late thirties, with the same hairstyle as ' they don't care about us '. He was silent in my dreams too.. but it was like an unspoken connection. I remembered being distracted away by someone, couldn't remember who, to look another way, and when i turned back, i saw michael standing in front of me, in his classic white shirt and black pants. He was smiling at me, and i just ran towards him to hug him, and he hugged me back too. I think i held him tightly, and before long i was sobbing, and said ' michael, i miss you so much '. He didn't say anything, but his arms held me, and his hands seemed to sooth me and the way he held me made me feel that he knows.. i felt that all my emotions were flowing out freely for the first time, as if there was a recipient to answer to me, and that recipient was michael himself. It was like a sudden release of all emotions i have held and kept hidden for so long, and the one who came to unlock this bottle was michael. It felt so, i don't know, it's just feels so .. it's as if michael has come and soothed me, and even when he remained unspoken, i could sense that he understood everything i wanted to tell him, when all that came out was just 'i miss you so much' . I felt that he really cared in that dream, and was there to show me that. I don't know if my memory was messing with me, but i remembered that michael was glowing and my surroundings were glowing, a pale cream colour.
It felt special, and when i recalled this in the morning it was really touching. I love you

so sweet.. michael will always be there.. =)

i've dreamt of him a few times but like you, he is always silent. i din have any physical contact with him in my dreams before, just eye contact.. it just felt like we always communicate with our expressions.. like we could read each other's mind. how i hope one day, i will receive a hug from him.. i want to remember that moment forever.. Michael, do visit us while taking care of trinix!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am

Fabulous dream of Michael, u've got there, dersheys Smile I'm sure Michael knows of all ur love for him too... Thnx for catching up on my adventures with Michael & I'm glad u are enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 am

dreams dreams... got to post it before i forget..hee

but its still pictures again.. i dreamt that my school sudddenly has a Michael event coming up and his ad and posters are every where around the school.. there is a big standee too.. hee.. i was so happy that i got my bf to take pictures for me.. we attempted to take photos with the standee ourselves like close up shots. and for a moment, i thought the standee was a real michael standing behind me!! it feels great to sense his presence and i remember he was so charming and sweet in the photo taken.. how i wished that is reality!! haha.. it would be even better if he talk to me...
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 am

Star wrote:

but its still pictures again.. i dreamt that my school sudddenly has a Michael event coming up and his ad and posters are every where around the school.. there is a big standee too.. hee.. i was so happy that i got my bf to take pictures for me.. we attempted to take photos with the standee ourselves like close up shots. and for a moment, i thought the standee was a real michael standing behind me!! it feels great to sense his presence and i remember he was so charming and sweet in the photo taken.. how i wished that is reality!! haha.. it would be even better if he talk to me...

*grabs posters and standee and runs!!* hahahah, maybe michael really came out of the standee during the shot! check the photo next time hehe.. Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 am

dersheys wrote:
Star wrote:

*grabs posters and standee and runs!!* hahahah, maybe michael really came out of the standee during the shot! check the photo next time hehe.. Smile

Haha Very Happy i will definitely do the same as you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next